Current time: 19/04/2024, 16:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(11/11/2018 18:33)danfitz123 Wrote:  I've seen on another thread that the 79's will be using Hanover inbound and outbound. Is this true as i haven't heard anything in the garage.

Part of Merseytravel/Council city centre works next year for when Lime Street gets blocked, lots of changes.
Also the new bus hub (works starts after xmas) on Victoria St that will see most buses cut at Queen Square and all layover on Victoria St.
Find all posts by this user
(11/11/2018 23:36)mr t Wrote:  Part of Merseytravel/Council city centre works next year for when Lime Street gets blocked, lots of changes.
Also the new bus hub (works starts after xmas) on Victoria St that will see most buses cut at Queen Square and all layover on Victoria St.

Do you know if the 10A is one route cut back to Queen Square?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nope thats one of the few to survive
(12/11/2018 17:45)mr t Wrote:  Nope thats one of the few to survive
Cheers for that

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2554 on the 79 today.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
2495 is now here seen on the 78.
2584 is back here and out on 79C.
I was planning to ride route 81 (or 81a) yesterday as I like the refurbished Volvo B7TLs. I was dismayed that it was mostly Enviro400, having just done one on another route namely route 10b. There was the occasional Gemini too. I knew it had newer stock on Sundays, having done a Gemini on August Bank Holiday 2015. I am unsure whether these are Saturday spares or whether the Volvo B7TLs have now been withdrawn.
(25/11/2018 19:46)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I was planning to ride route 81 (or 81a) yesterday as I like the refurbished Volvo B7TLs. I was dismayed that it was mostly Enviro400, having just done one on another route namely route 10b. There was the occasional Gemini too. I knew it had newer stock on Sundays, having done a Gemini on August Bank Holiday 2015. I am unsure whether these are Saturday spares or whether the Volvo B7TLs have now been withdrawn.

Speke no longer has any VLWs but IIRC there's 23 of the ALX400 bodied B7TLs here
(25/11/2018 19:59)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Speke no longer has any VLWs but IIRC there's 23 of the ALX400 bodied B7TLs here

It was actually the ALX400 type I was hoping to ride again as I thought this was the standard type on routes 81/a. Maybe this is only Mon-Fri now.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: