Current time: 18/05/2024, 09:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
Solo 2805 is now in service in new livery (photo later). Also back in service at Durham (though if the rumour is believe, not for much longer) is newly interiorly refurbished Prestige 4062 though it remains in the original livery.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/08/2012 18:22)kuyoyo Wrote:  Solo 2805 is now in service in new livery (photo later). Also back in service at Durham (though if the rumour is believe, not for much longer) is newly interiorly refurbished Prestige 4062 though it remains in the original livery.

What livery - Interurban?

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
(13/08/2012 18:24)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(13/08/2012 18:22)kuyoyo Wrote:  Solo 2805 is now in service in new livery (photo later). Also back in service at Durham (though if the rumour is believe, not for much longer) is newly interiorly refurbished Prestige 4062 though it remains in the original livery.

What livery - Interurban?

New livery, so yes what was previosuly known as Interurban (as it is the new livery).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
What was the livery before Interurban called?
(13/08/2012 18:38)kuyoyo Wrote:  New livery, so yes what was previosuly known as Interurban (as it is the new livery).
Just bare in mind that not all members may actually be aware of the different names/status' of the liveries so I'm sure a simple 'yes' would have sufficed here.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(13/08/2012 19:00)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  What was the livery before Interurban called?

Origianl livery. That's it.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(13/08/2012 19:05)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(13/08/2012 19:00)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  What was the livery before Interurban called?

Origianl livery. That's it.

Oh, right. Thanks

4062 isn't quite fully refurbished, just the floors and handrails were done up to the modern standards leaving the Overdrive seats still intact. As for Durham depot there is a DCC planning notice stuck on the fence of the depot which wasn't there last week about the demolition of the depot and the construction of 19 houses.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
1429 is now on-loan at Blyth from Darlington
1501 is now parked in Blyth depot

Photos @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly
RE: 1429 working off Blyth
Just wanted to confirm that 1429 is indeed working off Blyth as I noted it nearing Haymarket on service 308 tonight. It is in new/latest livery.

Kuyoyo, may I politely point out that your earlier link about this vehicle actually shows 1480 not 1429, hence my confirming your info.

User(s) browsing this thread: