Current time: 06/05/2024, 12:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
(10/10/2018 06:34)childwallblues Wrote:  I could not agree more. I have aways thought that Gillmoss might have a go at Skelmersdale via Kirkby

When the X3 was introduced I emailed Stagecoach suggesting that the route could easily be extended to Skelmersdale or even Wigan. I am still waiting for a reply.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/10/2018 06:34)childwallblues Wrote:  I could not agree more. I have aways thought that Gillmoss might have a go at Skelmersdale via Kirkby

The 345 that skelmersdale arriva use to do got quite busy and i use to love driving that route to as make it an express route and just do stops at:
Skelmersdale concourse
Tower hill
Kirkby bus station
Waddicar village
old roan
Aintree
blackbull
Scotland road
liverpool queen square.
I may be wrong bu sometime in the dark and distant past was there not an X6 that ran between Skelmersdale and Liverpool?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(10/10/2018 17:34)childwallblues Wrote:  I may be wrong bu sometime in the dark and distant past was there not an X6 that ran between Skelmersdale and Liverpool?

At one point in North Western/Crosville days (after dereg), the was a Runcorn - Liverpool - Skelmersdale service that was run between both operators - later cut back to just peak only Liverpool - Skelmersdale run by North Western. I remember this as the Liverpool - Runcorn section ran via Prescot.
(09/10/2018 08:38)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Have loadings picked up on this yet?

10 people on an ex coastliner this morning to Widnes and 9 I think this afternoon on the coach back to Liverpool. 53290 if anybody interested. Also an unbranded coach on there today.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15595 is on the 53
Have not seen 15590 did this arrive from down south ?

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(18/10/2018 08:51)Penny Return Wrote:  Have not seen 15590 did this arrive from down south ?

I saw it when I was over last month. There are a couple of photos of it in Liverpool on Flickr which are dated June/July.
This could be the bus currently rubbed down in rockferrys paintshop
(18/10/2018 13:54)Busguy12 Wrote:  This could be the bus currently rubbed down in rockferrys paintshop
yes,you may well be right

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)