Current time: 05/05/2024, 03:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
(14/09/2018 05:53)childwallblues Wrote:  New 11112 on the 10A today.

How many of these new Enviro400s have yet to enter service must only be a couple now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Up to 11115 is out I think, just 11116 and 11117 left to arrive

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I took a trip on the X5 yesterday from the Crows Nest in Widnes to Liverpool One. For the entire journey, i was the only passenger on the bus. Everytime it comes past my house in Widnes, I am yet to see a single passenger on board. Its such a shame as I would like to see Stagecoach really take off in the Widnes area. I know its early days but Stagecoach wont continue to run this if its losing money. Does anyyone know what the loadings are like in Widnes during peak rush hour times?
11114 & 11115 out on the 10A.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(14/09/2018 10:27)buses7675 Wrote:  Up to 11115 is out I think, just 11116 and 11117 left to arrive

Thanks pal although I don’t think all 15 are on the 10A as I’ve seen a few 16 plates and Scanviro 400 (what I refer the Scania Enviro 400s as)15588
(14/09/2018 10:27)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  I took a trip on the X5 yesterday from the Crows Nest in Widnes to Liverpool One. For the entire journey, i was the only passenger on the bus. Everytime it comes past my house in Widnes, I am yet to see a single passenger on board. Its such a shame as I would like to see Stagecoach really take off in the Widnes area. I know its early days but Stagecoach wont continue to run this if its losing money. Does anyyone know what the loadings are like in Widnes during peak rush hour times?

It's been the same thing with me when I've been on the X5 only me on it but hopefully it will pick up
(14/09/2018 16:01)PAUL2511 Wrote:  It's been the same thing with me when I've been on the X5 only me on it but hopefully it will pick up
Loadings may improve with branded coaches being introduced. Hopefully.
(14/09/2018 17:30)rod_259 Wrote:  Loadings may improve with branded coaches being introduced. Hopefully.

Yeah hopefully
27719 is still here, and out on the 17 today.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(14/09/2018 10:27)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  I took a trip on the X5 yesterday from the Crows Nest in Widnes to Liverpool One. For the entire journey, i was the only passenger on the bus. Everytime it comes past my house in Widnes, I am yet to see a single passenger on board. Its such a shame as I would like to see Stagecoach really take off in the Widnes area. I know its early days but Stagecoach wont continue to run this if its losing money. Does anyyone know what the loadings are like in Widnes during peak rush hour times?

Did I read somewhere on this thread about the marketing of this route? I’ve found the X8 Chester and Blacons kept the advertising for the route but can’t find the X5.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)