Current time: 27/04/2024, 20:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(06/08/2018 20:04)anw2015 Wrote:  38 timetable is online on the Arriva website. Very surprised to see the 38 section reduced to hourly, with a 38B circular operating to Windle. Can seeing this causing a bit of a stir with Rainford residents!

Interesting to note it isn't on Merseytravel's site yet - wonder if there's some tweaks to be made.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Have not seen 2614 allocated now for a few days...will have check if it's out tommoz....hope it's moved on.
(09/08/2018 20:33)chris-s Wrote:  Have not seen 2614 allocated now for a few days...will have check if it's out tommoz....hope it's moved on.

Ive been wondering for ages what the plan is for 2614 seeing as the Cadets are leaving im guessing it will go back to Winsford if it leaves
Not sure how true it is but 2614 as reportedly gone to birkenhead.
(01/09/2018 05:24)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Not sure how true it is but 2614 as reportedly gone to birkenhead.

2614 isn’t in the pool is it? Doubt its move
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It as moved as its no where on st helens premises as ive checked it all so it must of gone into the pool fleet.
I bet 2489's recent reinstatement was to get rid of 2614, It would make sense as 2614 is a bit of an odd ball at St Helens

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Glad to see the back of 2614 - rattling heap from my experience.
(02/09/2018 09:47)T42 PVM Wrote:  I bet 2489's recent reinstatement was to get rid of 2614, It would make sense as 2614 is a bit of an odd ball at St Helens
I find that odd though, cadets are going into pool and theres a lot more cadets than centros. As many drivers are familiar with cadets they can go straight out into service where as the centro requires driver familiarisation. I remember the second time I caught it the driver said its a ‘new type of bus’ to a passenger as they struggled opening the doors from the cab.
(02/09/2018 10:45)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Glad to see the back of 2614 - rattling heap from my experience.

Always had a fondness for this. Birkenhead will be just as pleased to see it at St. Helens was. Prepare for electical failure!
Is it for service or the pool?

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)