Current time: 19/04/2024, 11:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
The current route of the 110 is really annoying, going over the bridge to Runcorn then going on a tour of Astmoor before arriving back at pretty much the same place again (passing under where it went about 10 minutes before), and only then going on to Halton Lea.
Hope they provide something more direct Widnes to Halton Lea in these changes.
Find all posts by this user
(13/07/2018 09:31)T42 PVM Wrote:  With these Service mergers i bet there will be a PVR Reduction which would lead to some Cadets going into the Pool

79C will probably be run by Speke from the present PVR of the 79,juggling the times,might be a reduction of Netherley only 79D,using those to run the 79C,again what runs it will depend on other changes in September,are Speke still sending Enviro400s to Southport for the 47,or was that a hogwash rumour
(13/07/2018 12:52)FC Pictures Wrote:  79C will probably be run by Speke from the present PVR of the 79,juggling the times,might be a reduction of Netherley only 79D,using those to run the 79C,again what runs it will depend on other changes in September,are Speke still sending Enviro400s to Southport for the 47,or was that a hogwash rumour

They were due to go to Southport but are now going to Bootle instead
(13/07/2018 13:08)Y474 KNF Wrote:  They were due to go to Southport but are now going to Bootle instead

So what is replacing them is it still Rhyls Geminis
(13/07/2018 13:29)darylyates17 Wrote:  So what is replacing them is it still Rhyls Geminis

Yes
(13/07/2018 00:55)iMarkeh Wrote:  Why would you do that when the a large proportion of passengers on the 110 travel from Runcorn or Widnes Town Hall into Warrington. You would lose a lot of passengers making them change. If the X30 was more frequent, I think people would use that given the journey time.

You could cover that by having the 110 replace the X30 between Halton Lea and Warrington.

Ie:

79C Liverpool One to Warrington via Widnes Green Oaks
X30 Chester to Halton Hospital
110 Widnes Green Oaks to Warrington via Runcorn Murdishaw

Alternatively you could also do this with the X1 instead of the 110
(13/07/2018 09:31)T42 PVM Wrote:  With these Service mergers i bet there will be a PVR Reduction which would lead to some Cadets going into the Pool

3 buses and 9 drivers cut
(13/07/2018 18:08)mr t Wrote:  3 buses and 9 drivers cut

Cheers Mr T!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
1015 to 1020 are the first of a batch of new Mercedes Benz Spinter with EVM conversions here for a new Arriva Click operation due to be launched very soon. 3 of which are RX18LNP/U/V.
(13/07/2018 19:00)B10B6514 Wrote:  1015 to 1020 are the first of a batch of new Mercedes Benz Spinter with EVM conversions here for a new Arriva Click operation due to be launched very soon. 3 of which are RX18LNP/U/V.

Does anyone know why the ArrivaClick controller will be based at Green Lane despite the buses running from Speke. I could understand them running ArrivaClick from Aintree HQ but not from a depot which isn't actually operating the vehicles.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: