Current time: 03/05/2024, 20:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(22/05/2018 19:56)darylyates17 Wrote:  Is 2494 still here?

Must of ben moved as its not in garage facing wrong way as of yesterday
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/05/2018 05:31)chris-s Wrote:  Must of ben moved as its not in garage facing wrong way as of yesterday

Must be getting ready to go back on the road as the rail replacement starts at the end of this month.
Good god i was on an 89 yesterday from Liverpool Airport to Huyton Bus Station and im sure the roads on the Speke Estate where doing there best to rip the bus to shreds , the seat on the is double deckers was vibrating so bad , is it little wonder the buses do not last long on roads that where probably better in medieval times , only joking.
(25/05/2018 18:40)wirralbus Wrote:  Good god i was on an 89 yesterday from Liverpool Airport to Huyton Bus Station and im sure the roads on the Speke Estate where doing there best to rip the bus to shreds , the seat on the is double deckers was vibrating so bad , is it little wonder the buses do not last long on roads that where probably better in medieval times , only joking.

It’s been like that since I’ve been an enthusiast 4 years or so. I wouldn’t like to be a road user there.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/05/2018 18:40)wirralbus Wrote:  Good god i was on an 89 yesterday from Liverpool Airport to Huyton Bus Station and im sure the roads on the Speke Estate where doing there best to rip the bus to shreds , the seat on the is double deckers was vibrating so bad , is it little wonder the buses do not last long on roads that where probably better in medieval times , only joking.

The bus suspension gets badly damaged around the estate especially the pulsars as the springs snap pretty quick on them going through there.
(25/05/2018 21:55)motormayhem1 Wrote:  The bus suspension gets badly damaged around the estate especially the pulsars as the springs snap pretty quick on them going through there.
This was one of your double deckers , havent had such a poor ride in ages , but it was not the buses fault once out of the confines of that estate the bus was reasonable .

How Arriva at Speke on there routes can keep there fleet so good on roads like that is a testament to there mechanical skills .
Yeah one of ours but honestly that estate is the worst estate ive driven through in the 15 years of driving buses.
(26/05/2018 19:57)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Yeah one of ours but honestly that estate is the worst estate ive driven through in the 15 years of driving buses.

Roads bad between Speke depot and gatacre too....10's and 10a's bad too east Prescott road between Green lane and Royal hospital....got shook to death today
2520 was parked on front fence this morn....unsure what its here for
(01/06/2018 09:01)chris-s Wrote:  2520 was parked on front fence this morn....unsure what its here for
I mentioned in the Arriva Chester Feed, This was towed in by North West recovery at Midnight

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 112 Guest(s)