Current time: 17/06/2024, 18:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
Stanley Omnicity 5273 (NK56KKJ) is now silver, this and two others will be joining the Cobalt Clipper in due course.

Chris

Visit my Flickr page for bus photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswhitesbusphotos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/08/2012 16:41)chris white Wrote:  Stanley Omnicity 5273 (NK56KKJ) is now silver, this and two others will be joining the Cobalt Clipper in due course.

Chris

What are they joining Cobalt Clipper for?
(10/08/2012 16:59)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  
(10/08/2012 16:41)chris white Wrote:  Stanley Omnicity 5273 (NK56KKJ) is now silver, this and two others will be joining the Cobalt Clipper in due course.

Chris

Percy Main need extra branded buses for the route due to constant breakdowns.

Chris

Visit my Flickr page for bus photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswhitesbusphotos
(10/08/2012 17:01)chris white Wrote:  
(10/08/2012 16:59)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  

Chris

Chris

Is it the Citaro's that are breaking down? The bendy ones on the 58 are really unreliable, although saying that, the 'rigid' that used to be on the 58 were very reliable.
(10/08/2012 17:53)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  
(10/08/2012 17:01)chris white Wrote:  
(10/08/2012 16:59)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  What are they joining Cobalt Clipper for?

Chris

Is it the Citaro's that are breaking down? The bendy ones on the 58 are really unreliable, although saying that, the 'rigid' that used to be on the 58 were very reliable.

Mainly the Omnicities so I'm told.

Chris

(10/08/2012 09:24)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  'Connect' buses of South Tyneside have gone out of business. Go North East, (as of yesterday), are now running the evening journeys on 'Pulse' 69A, and all journeys on service 73 - accepting the full range of tickets and passes on both services.

I rode route 73 on July 25th and wondered who was running it. Now I know, and had the honour of riding an operator on its last legs as it were.
(11/08/2012 04:16)Metroline1511 Wrote:  
(10/08/2012 09:24)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  'Connect' buses of South Tyneside have gone out of business. Go North East, (as of yesterday), are now running the evening journeys on 'Pulse' 69A, and all journeys on service 73 - accepting the full range of tickets and passes on both services.

I rode route 73 on July 25th and wondered who was running it. Now I know, and had the honour of riding an operator on its last legs as it were.

It was both Connect and Go North East, they each ran one bus.
(10/08/2012 16:23)chris white Wrote:  Bear in mind many of these changes will likely not occur until the new year, by which time the TEN Citaros will have been released by the new Geminis as well as many other likely fleet changes so I would imagine speculating about vehicle swaps now would be fruitless.
All changes pencilled in for October 28th as quite clearly stated in the consultations.
(11/08/2012 13:31)markydh Wrote:  
(10/08/2012 16:23)chris white Wrote:  Bear in mind many of these changes will likely not occur until the new year, by which time the TEN Citaros will have been released by the new Geminis as well as many other likely fleet changes so I would imagine speculating about vehicle swaps now would be fruitless.
All changes pencilled in for October 28th as quite clearly stated in the consultations.

I do beg your pardon...

Chris

(11/08/2012 14:29)chris white Wrote:  
(11/08/2012 13:31)markydh Wrote:  

I do beg your pardon...

Chris

The changes that are to take place on the 28th October are only for the Washington, Houghton-le-Spring, Hetton and Sunderland areas, as well as the 15/15A, 'Diamond' and 143.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)