Current time: 04/05/2024, 23:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
How long does 2730 have left if its still in service it cant be for much longer now
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Either till its m.o.t runs out or ends up with a critical fault , but remember we have about 6 or 7 of them on site that parts can be resourced from.
(20/03/2018 20:21)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Either till its m.o.t runs out or ends up with a critical fault , but remember we have about 6 or 7 of them on site that parts can be resourced from.
Thanks Pal at least I still have a bit longer before I bid farewell to the last B10. I also noticed that the Tachometer was swapped a few weeks ago I think it might have been out of one of the withdrawn ones as it had the Blue on it before the Redline whereas the original one only had the Green and the Redline on it.
Have we got a few buses off the road? Another Enviro400 is on the 320, unable to ID it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/03/2018 10:46)RedPanda Wrote:  Have we got a few buses off the road? Another Enviro400 is on the 320, unable to ID it

The deckers are doing certain duties on the 320 due to overcrowding at peak times so will be a regular thing after trialling it.
(21/03/2018 21:35)motormayhem1 Wrote:  The deckers are doing certain duties on the 320 due to overcrowding at peak times so will be a regular thing after trialling it.

Living on that route it's nice to see extra capacity on the route. However I can see something happening with the 20. An half hourly service works on Earlestown market days but the rest of the time it's underused.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/03/2018 23:20)RedPanda Wrote:  Living on that route it's nice to see extra capacity on the route. However I can see something happening with the 20. An half hourly service works on Earlestown market days but the rest of the time it's underused.

The only reason its under used is due to that and the 320 both due through haydock roughly trailing one another with the 320 being a 10 min service theres not much room for the 20 to be navigated into the corridor.
It's quite amazing how over the years the 20 has fallen from grace. It was at one point every 15 minutes, then down to every 20 and now every 30. When it was every 15, it formed a combined 7/8 minute frequency through Haydock with the 320/620 although at the time this was introduced, the route was facing competition from Town Lynx (Remember them?) who didn't last long but the increased frequency lasted a few years.
4169 is on the 31 again interestingly it seems to be in service regularly I thought it was for school contracts unless it is no longer the case
2960 now in new livery.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17

User(s) browsing this thread: 83 Guest(s)