Current time: 24/04/2024, 10:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
RE: Link Network (MD Bus & Coach)
The 110 is a pvr of 3 and the 329 with a pvr of 2 but there are extra 329's in a morning and tea time for positioning journeys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I found Both Centro's and both of the 04 Plate Solos today on the 329 & 110 I saw the Tempo on a 110 but didn't have time to get it so I need just the 53 Plate Solo The Tempo & Streetlite
(13/03/2018 19:49)darylyates17 Wrote:  I found Both Centro's and both of the 04 Plate Solos today on the 329 & 110 I saw the Tempo on a 110 but didn't have time to get it so I need just the 53 Plate Solo The Tempo & Streetlite

The 53 plate solo tends to do a journey in the morning to warrington then does meal releif in warrington.
Is the Optare Tempo normally on the 110s alongside the two 04 plate Solos as I didnt get a chance ride it when I did the Solos and Ive never been on an Optare Tempo before
(18/03/2018 15:25)darylyates17 Wrote:  Is the Optare Tempo normally on the 110s alongside the two 04 plate Solos as I didnt get a chance ride it when I did the Solos and Ive never been on an Optare Tempo before

Yeah as it does a 329 from st helens in the morning then tends to go straight onto the 110.
I have noticed lately that the body work on a few of there buses as began to look a bit tatty with duck tape on the bumpers and a few welded metal spots on them.
Looked a tidy fleet when they started but looks like its starting to drop a little.
The Tempo NORMALLY does 07:40 329 then the 45 past 110 (inc 15:40) and then 16:50 329 back to St Helens. Obviously subject to change around operational requirements but that is (or was) the normal duty
(18/03/2018 16:37)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Yeah as it does a 329 from st helens in the morning then tends to go straight onto the 110.
I have noticed lately that the body work on a few of there buses as began to look a bit tatty with duck tape on the bumpers and a few welded metal spots on them.
Looked a tidy fleet when they started but looks like its starting to drop a little.

One or two car park dings on panels as well. Not sure on the Tempo or both Centros, but Solos and the Streetlite has them.
A shame really as passengers aren't commenting on their fleet. Still you're always greeted when boarding the bus.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/03/2018 17:21)iMarkeh Wrote:  The Tempo NORMALLY does 07:40 329 then the 45 past 110 (inc 15:40) and then 16:50 329 back to St Helens. Obviously subject to change around operational requirements but that is (or was) the normal duty

Thanks for that Ill have a look out for it tommorow when I get back from Rhyl also any additional infomation for the 53 Plate Solo and Streetlite would be very much appreciated
(18/03/2018 17:26)RedPanda Wrote:  One or two car park dings on panels as well. Not sure on the Tempo or both Centros, but Solos and the Streetlite has them.
A shame really as passengers aren't commenting on their fleet. Still you're always greeted when boarding the bus.

I think thats what passengers prefer to be honest a freindly service.
(18/03/2018 18:56)darylyates17 Wrote:  Thanks for that Ill have a look out for it tommorow when I get back from Rhyl also any additional infomation for the 53 Plate Solo and Streetlite would be very much appreciated

The streetlite is (from my observation) normally kept on the 24 past 110 (and 17:35). It can venture onto the 329 though. If you are heading into Warrington to catch it, I advise just standing there and watching. You can ask the drivers as well, they are very friendly and will happily tell you if it is on their route or not.

If you want to reduce the amount of time you sit around looking for it, get to Warrington at 20 past the hour and by 0 clock you will have seen ALL the buses that are out for the day. (Note that the 10:45, 12:02, 13:24 are done by the 'relief' driver). Due to the layovers though, you should see every bus that is out within that 40 minutes.

User(s) browsing this thread: