Current time: 28/06/2024, 09:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Apologies if this has been asked before, but are Gilmoss in line to benefit from any new or cascaded vehicles following the Olympics in order to see off the rest of the Renowns and possibly the SPDs? I know the latter have been rumoured for a transfer elsewhere, I haven't heard anything of what may replace them if that should be the case though.
Many thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Even without extra vehicles in, there are still theoretically some B10BLEs to come off due to the 61/12 reg Enviro300s entering service.

Although I don't know for certain - the 2012/3 order hasn't been extended yet - would say that GM do have a good chance of something new, especially seeing as 2 of their Enviro300s were diverted to West Cumbria last time.
(02/08/2012 20:59)27701 Wrote:  At the moment, the following buses have been reported as in Gillmoss' fleet and in service (either permanent or just on loan):

MAN/Enviro300s:
- PX59 AZJ (24121)

TransBus Pointer 2s or Alexander Dennis Pointer 2s:
- PX04 HTU (34616)
- PX04 HTV (34617)
- PX04 HTY (34619)
- PX05 EKV (34686)
I managed to get two photos yesterday:
34617 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/
21421 - http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Renown 21111 is on the 14a today.
[split] Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot 1
A PX55 Dart not sure which one as was going past on the 2 was parked up in Rock Ferry with people in Hi Viz vests and suits looking at it and looking at a Scania.

Destinations had
Top Line: Stagecoach Merseyside
Bottom Line: Route Training

What was it doing at Rock Ferry?
RE: [split] Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot 1
(07/08/2012 12:17)P450 SWX Wrote:  A PX55 Dart not sure which one as was going past on the 2 was parked up in Rock Ferry with people in Hi Viz vests and suits looking at it and looking at a Scania.

Destinations had
Top Line: Stagecoach Merseyside
Bottom Line: Route Training

What was it doing at Rock Ferry?

Sounds like an almost done deal to me, this could mean the end of First Chester & Wirral as we know it and we could be saying hello to Stagecoach Chester & Wirral instead. LOL

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
if it was Stagecoach it would be park of Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire but there are 1000000 and 1 reasons why that bus could have been in Rock Ferry you just donk know
(07/08/2012 19:54)P450 SWX Wrote:  there are 1000000 and 1 reasons why that bus could have been in Rock Ferry you just donk know

What are these reasons then? I see no other reason why a Stagecoach bus would be that far out of their operating zone.
(07/08/2012 20:02)K853 MTJ Wrote:  
(07/08/2012 19:54)P450 SWX Wrote:  there are 1000000 and 1 reasons why that bus could have been in Rock Ferry you just donk know

What are these reasons then? I see no other reason why a Stagecoach bus would be that far out of their operating zone.

Maybe they wanted to buy a second hand scania. Laugh
(07/08/2012 20:06)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(07/08/2012 20:02)K853 MTJ Wrote:  

Maybe they wanted to buy a second hand scania. Laugh

If they did, I think they'd go elsewhere rather that Last bus!

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)