Current time: 07/05/2024, 18:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(03/11/2017 20:01)Bevan Price Wrote:  The 320 seemed to be in a bit of a mess today (3 Nov.) at about 14:10. Three 320s in the bus station at the same time, including 722 on one of the "short" workings to Ashton.

It'll be because of the congestion through Haydock, Blackbrook and Fingepost.
Emergency gas works on Clipsley Lane outside Haydock Methodist have made it traffic standstill. Anybody parking inconsiderately or anybody wishing to turn onto Station Road, Grange Valley or Ireland Road where the road is blocked, your stuck till the blockage is moved. This work starts when the workers turn up and finish when they leave.
Lidl in Blackbrook has been down to one lane recently helping to cause congestion on the outskirts of Haydock. This work is supposed to start at 0900ish and finish at 1500ish though it can vary day to day. You then have the pavement resurfacing in Fingerpost. The stupidity of the times the council are closing a lane in both directions on Parr Street is another thing I don't get. The safety of workers I do agree with but a Sunday would be better to do this or when the Lidl has opened as this would relieve some of the congestion on West End Road and the A58 (Parr Street, Park Road, Blackbrook Road and Stanley Bank Way).This work starts at 0900 till 1500 or so.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2720 was still in service today, expect that it and 2730 days are numbered now that the BYDs are now in service at Green Lane.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Find all posts by this user
(04/11/2017 19:47)sth77 Wrote:  2720 was still in service today, expect that it and 2730 days are numbered now that the BYDs are now in service at Green Lane.

I wonder if the remaining 58 plate Pulsar 1 at Green Lane will be coming along side the other St Helens based 58 plate Pulsar 1s
(05/11/2017 13:07)darylyates17 Wrote:  I wonder if the remaining 58 plate Pulsar 1 at Green Lane will be coming along side the other St Helens based 58 plate Pulsar 1s

Yes. 2902 will be moving to St Helens
(02/11/2017 17:26)Y474 KNF Wrote:  701 transferred from Winsford and 2948 transferred from Wythenshawe

My apologies! Thank you for clearing that up!
(05/11/2017 13:49)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Yes. 2902 will be moving to St Helens

Apparently its now arrived according to the Fleet list
What fleet list is that?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(07/11/2017 20:50)T42 PVM Wrote:  What fleet list is that?

its on the Quack77 fleet list whether 2902 has actually turned up or not Im not so sure about but if it hasn't then it must be coming soon along with something else to allow the last 2 Renowns to be withdrawn.
(07/11/2017 21:08)darylyates17 Wrote:  its on the Quack77 fleet list whether 2902 has actually turned up or not Im not so sure about but if it hasn't then it must be coming soon along with something else to allow the last 2 Renowns to be withdrawn.

2902 was in Liverpool (Queen Square) this afternoon (7 Nov.), but I could not see on which service.
Is 2546 still here?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)