Current time: 07/05/2024, 14:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Anyone know why the 89s have been going a different route the last few evenings? They are going down Longview Drive opposed to Huyton Lane and past ASDA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/10/2017 03:09)mikey Wrote:  Anyone know why the 89s have been going a different route the last few evenings? They are going down Longview Drive opposed to Huyton Lane and past ASDA.

Lathom Road in Huyton was shut from 19:00 on Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights for roadworks so all services using it had to be diverted by other routes.

Should all be back to normal from today!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Are the 55 Plate Cadets from Runcorn going back or are they staying at St Helens
(24/10/2017 20:25)darylyates17 Wrote:  Are the 55 Plate Cadets from Runcorn going back or are they staying at St Helens

They should be going once the Enviro 400's return fro rail replacement work, but would not surprise me if some end up staying.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Apologies if I have missed it being mentioned here. 4414 is now in new livery with new seats, it is on 89's today.
(02/11/2017 12:58)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Apologies if I have missed it being mentioned here. 4414 is now in new livery with new seats, it is on 89's today.

I caught a shot of this on October 18 in St. Helens. It already had leather seats and had been in the new livery for sometime before then.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Just seen MX12KVT in Bolton on a 534, and some form of 09 plate Pulsar. Are these both recent transfers from St. Helens?
(02/11/2017 17:23)thomasl1231 Wrote:  Just seen MX12KVT in Bolton on a 534, and some form of 09 plate Pulsar. Are these both recent transfers from St. Helens?

701 transferred from Winsford and 2948 transferred from Wythenshawe
(02/11/2017 17:23)thomasl1231 Wrote:  Just seen MX12KVT in Bolton on a 534, and some form of 09 plate Pulsar. Are these both recent transfers from St. Helens?

Only Solo SRs 710,712-725 are based in St Helens
The 320 seemed to be in a bit of a mess today (3 Nov.) at about 14:10. Three 320s in the bus station at the same time, including 722 on one of the "short" workings to Ashton.

User(s) browsing this thread: 59 Guest(s)