Current time: 03/05/2024, 17:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(29/08/2017 20:41)RedPanda Wrote:  Pulsars are common on the 89, mix of decker and pulsars
Same with 10/10A it's a mixture

In that case, do Geminis often work the 10 routes?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/09/2017 19:29)Metroline1511 Wrote:  In that case, do Geminis often work the 10 routes?
10/10A routes at present are a mix of Enviro 400's and Gemini's and very occasionally the odd Pulsar.
2968 was the only bus doing shuttles in Warrington yesterday afternoon, carried nothing but air when I saw it. The area around the college quiet to what I was expecting.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(02/09/2017 20:43)St Helens Rider Wrote:  10/10A routes at present are a mix of Enviro 400's and Gemini's and very occasionally the odd Pulsar.

Thank you for your confirmation of this. My hunch is that I shall come to St Helens and devise a flexible itinerary depending on which route I see a refurbished Gemini on.

My plan then is trains to St Helens Central via Wigan, then buses and maybe other trains landing up at Liverpool Lime Street, then a train back home via Wigan. I have done the electrified line via St Helens Junction but not yet via St Helens Central.
(03/09/2017 13:02)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Thank you for your confirmation of this. My hunch is that I shall come to St Helens and devise a flexible itinerary depending on which route I see a refurbished Gemini on.

My plan then is trains to St Helens Central via Wigan, then buses and maybe other trains landing up at Liverpool Lime Street, then a train back home via Wigan. I have done the electrified line via St Helens Junction but not yet via St Helens Central.

May or may not be of interest to you, but refurbished Pulsars are regulary used on 329/360 routes.
2900 is now here and as been out on the 329/360 today.
(06/08/2017 11:49)tinytears87 Wrote:  I notice 4435 is parked at the top of Lane 1 pointing up the garage, looking sorry for itself.
It was signed off last week with suspension issues and has'nt moved since.

TT

4435 is now back on the road, in new livery, working a 10A
(06/09/2017 13:16)507022 Wrote:  4435 is now back on the road, in new livery, working a 10A

It has been back out about two weeks. It was painted into new livery before the issues with its suspension.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
4437 is now in new livery and out on the 10A.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(07/09/2017 11:24)sth77 Wrote:  4437 is now in new livery and out on the 10A.

That means there is 4 left to be done including 4438 in Biennial livery how many of them have the new interiors

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)