Current time: 27/09/2024, 20:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maytree Travel - Bolton
RE: Maytree Travel - Bolton
Complain to TFGM via a comment card or there website. It is is then logged by TFGM and then passed on to Maytree where they have 14 (I think) days to get back to you. But if you are on the bus station see the office because they will ring Maytree up and try (not allways poss) and get the bus back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/08/2012 19:19)jonathon890 Wrote:  Complain to TFGM via a comment card or there website. It is is then logged by TFGM and then passed on to Maytree where they have 14 (I think) days to get back to you. But if you are on the bus station see the office because they will ring Maytree up and try (not allways poss) and get the bus back.

Thank you very much, that is invaluable information, something i will bare in mind for the future, although I hope t doesn't happen again, otherwise I will start to miss a certain other bus company Wave

Regards

Damien
Some common Maytree Route interworking Evening's At Bolton Moor Lane

534 oldhams estate from Bolton interworks with the 536 Somerton Road
561/562 Bolton Withins Circulars interwork with the 571/2 Bolton Great Lever Circulars
519/ Bolton Johnson Fold Interworks with the 538/9 Bolton to Egerton
575/6 Interwork with each other Bolton to Wigan
510 from my observation, doesn't interwork Just sits idle on the Bus Station
Much better tonight on the 510

Maytree W7 BLU

Driver sat on Bolton Moor Lane for 40 mins while we stood for the same amount of time, and patiently waited for him, and he came round at 10.05pm. Thankfully lightning didn't strike twice. Not that I thought it would.
When i complain i normally just complain straight to tfgm havnt done so for a while and its normally about Arriva these days or about tfgm themselves with incorrect signs ive also been known to walk in Wigan or Picc Gardens as sometimes you get a better answer face to face.
(04/08/2012 09:41)SLTRegular Wrote:  When i complain i normally just complain straight to tfgm havnt done so for a while and its normally about Arriva these days or about tfgm themselves with incorrect signs ive also been known to walk in Wigan or Picc Gardens as sometimes you get a better answer face to face.

Thanks for your helpWave
Saying that... I went in Picc Gardens about three years ago about the St Helens - Orrell 197 and asked why there was no flags for the route around Orrell/Billinge (there was upto around 2004) and they denied the route existed mind you the three Women in there did seem extremely incompetant and seemed like they where agency staff that didnt understand that providing information was there job. it took them twenty minutes before they realised they had to contact merseytravel to find out the routes information and since then the 197 has information at all but two of its stops in Billinge/Orrell (Both SH Bound) and ridership has increased but this maybe down to Arriva and there recent timing issues.
School Versa YJ61 CKD was parked up near Bolton BS earlier. Had not in service signs on so not sure what it was doing there.
It looked like it was just for a driver change over cause it did not go on sericve.
undefined

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)