Current time: 24/04/2024, 15:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Former Southern Counties (Maidstone) Volvo B5LH/Wrightbus Gemini 2, 7001 KX62JXU is parked up here tonight. I believe all 11 of this batch are due here in exchange for 61-reg. Gemini 2's.
Find all posts by this user
That is an interesting swap.
I had heard that 7001-11 were heading this way but did not know of the Geminis going south.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Yes I popped into the depot last night to see a friend and spotted the hybrid, he said a Gemini 2 went down south yesterday but didn't know which one! Will try and find out more info.
(13/05/2017 06:30)childwallblues Wrote:  That is an interesting swap.
I had heard that 7001-11 were heading this way but did not know of the Geminis going south.

I expect these Volvo B5LHs will therefore be for route 82. I wonder whether they have e-leather or seating moquette, in which case they could be refurbished prior to entering service in Liverpool.
(13/05/2017 06:30)childwallblues Wrote:  That is an interesting swap.

I am surprised to see more Gemini 2 DB300's leaving to be honest quite nice buses too but to be fair they are a little non standard to the North West now, never thought we would see more Volvo's at Speke!

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Been told that 4464 left for Maidstone yesterday. The incoming Hybrids have moquette rather than e-leather seating.
DB300s arent exactly non standard when there was a batch of them delivered for Speke Winsford/Macclesfield and for Cymru Coastliner(Not Sure which depot runs this route). Might as well say the B7tls were non standard as only the on
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(13/05/2017 18:58)J654UHN Wrote:  DB300s arent exactly non standard when there was a batch of them delivered for Speke Winsford/Macclesfield and for Cymru Coastliner(Not Sure which depot runs this route). Might as well say the B7tls were non standard as only the on

Coastliner's operated from Rhyl depot. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(13/05/2017 18:58)J654UHN Wrote:  DB300s arent exactly non standard when there was a batch of them delivered for Speke Winsford/Macclesfield and for Cymru Coastliner(Not Sure which depot runs this route). Might as well say the B7tls were non standard as only the on

How long before the other 20 plus move from the North East and Yorkshire??
(13/05/2017 21:44)trixmax2000 Wrote:  How long before the other 20 plus move from the North East and Yorkshire??

Would not be surprised if we get an influx from Yorkshire because they're getting brand new MMCs soon.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: