Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Airport Shuttles
RE: Manchester Airport Shuttles
SN16OSX/Y noted in Weston-super-Mare this afternoon - OSY at least had Southern National legals (the Crosville sister company).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
SN55 HTC was noted today at the airport in yellow and Blue, branded as a Driver training vehicle.
Enviro 200's YY17 GPK/GPJ/GPO were parked up at Hale Top House today in completely unbranded white livery with full airport spec interior.
Might be worth mentioning that there will be some changes to the staff car park shuttles from 0001 on Thu 4th. New Staff East car park will open (at the old Jetparks Plus on Styal Road, next to JP3), with the shuttle bus from there looping round Terminal 1 and 3. The bus from the Staff West car park will only serve the Station & Terminal 2. Wonder whether there will be a few more additions to help with this.
On top of a few more Enviro 200's recently delivered the first Optare Tempo has been delivered, currently unable to see the reg
(01/05/2017 16:17)Solo40336 Wrote:  On top of a few more Enviro 200's recently delivered the first Optare Tempo has been delivered, currently unable to see the reg

YJ17 FYA. It's got three doors, and like all Optare products, a pathetic turning circle!
Is that one of the ones intended for export to Australia that Manchester Airport bought?

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(04/05/2017 12:36)buses7675 Wrote:  Is that one of the ones intended for export to Australia that Manchester Airport bought?

Yes, it is, complete with a KPH speedo. Apparently a few more are also due. More Enviro200's are also entering service at the moment, leased for the summer, and universally preferred amongst the drivers.
(15/05/2017 20:25)Dentonian Wrote:  On passing the yard beyond T2 on Saturday, I saw what I presume was YJ17 FYE. Can't be sure of the middle letter though.

A photo on Flickr shows YJ17 FYB I'm the Maintanance Hangar so looks to confirm it.
(16/05/2017 02:59)Solo40336 Wrote:  A photo on Flickr shows YJ17 FYB I'm the Maintanance Hangar so looks to confirm it.

YJ17 FYB / C / E all entered service today.

User(s) browsing this thread: