Current time: 05/05/2024, 06:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(05/04/2017 19:33)RedPanda Wrote:  Arriva are using the blue the use for sapphire buses. If you look at one of Bolton's Sapphire Pulsar 2's, the front end would be the same as a Pulsar 2 in the new livery.

How on earth can you judge what a Pulsar 2 will look like in the new livery by going off the front end of another Pulsar 2 that happens to be in the same colour as part of a different livery?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/04/2017 19:45)Y474 KNF Wrote:  How on earth can you judge what a Pulsar 2 will look like in the new livery by going off the front end of another Pulsar 2 that happens to be in the same colour as part of a different livery?

All I've done is taken the front end of 2999 MX59 FGJ and in my mind added it to 2699 CX58 EWM

Arriva NW 2999 https://flic.kr/p/qjnJgy
Credit: Andrew Stopford

Arriva Merseyside 2699 https://www.flickr.com/gp/137286913@N05/RQ2t2i
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2699 out on the 352 today.
Noticed just that 2699 hasnt had the E leather seats done its been put into the blue with checkered background as only the drivers seat as been done into leather by fitting the same type of seat out of the enviro 400
(06/04/2017 13:08)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Noticed just that 2699 hasnt had the E leather seats done its been put into the blue with checkered background as only the drivers seat as been done into leather by fitting the same type of seat out of the enviro 400

It's also been fitted with wifi but doesn't have stickers advertising it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(07/04/2017 14:41)RedPanda Wrote:  It's also been fitted with wifi but doesn't have stickers advertising it

It's had WiFi since before it was repainted
725 also has wi-fi but only as the sticker inside the bus and none on the outside.
(07/04/2017 21:55)motormayhem1 Wrote:  725 also has wi-fi but only as the sticker inside the bus and none on the outside.

I'd imagine there'll probably be a new WiFi sticker design to match the new brand so they might not be applied until next year when the new logo starts being rolled out

I do like the current light green WiFi sticker but I don't think it would go very well with the new predominantly light blue livery
(05/04/2017 14:54)motormayhem1 Wrote:  2699 now repainted into new livery and fully refurbished inside with the leather seats etc and is ready for service parked up at the front.

I looked it up on Flickr and found it here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/golfsierra...Y7K-yerYb5
Why introduce a new livery , before all the new decals are ready.

User(s) browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)