Current time: 06/05/2024, 03:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2699 now repainted into new livery and fully refurbished inside with the leather seats etc and is ready for service parked up at the front.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/04/2017 12:50)RedPanda Wrote:  Fitter attending to 2730 at Green Oaks Widnes

Just seen it back out, it looks and sounds rough.
(05/04/2017 14:54)motormayhem1 Wrote:  2699 now repainted into new livery and fully refurbished inside with the leather seats etc and is ready for service parked up at the front.
Looking smarter than what I was expecting
(05/04/2017 15:17)Lynx Wrote:  Just seen it back out, it looks and sounds rough.
Thought the engine had died at Victoria Park in Widnes it was that quiet in idle, wasn't bad either under acceleration
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The new livery is actually starting to look ok now ive seen a few buses fully complete.
(05/04/2017 16:36)motormayhem1 Wrote:  The new livery is actually starting to look ok now ive seen a few buses fully complete.

Its better on a pulsar than a pulsar 2, the black headlight surround clashes with the blue too much
(05/04/2017 17:52)RedPanda Wrote:  Its better on a pulsar than a pulsar 2, the black headlight surround clashes with the blue too much

I didn't know any Pulsar 2s were in the new standard livery?
2707 on 320 earlier.
(05/04/2017 17:56)Y474 KNF Wrote:  I didn't know any Pulsar 2s were in the new standard livery?

Arriva are using the blue the use for sapphire buses. If you look at one of Bolton's Sapphire Pulsar 2's, the front end would be the same as a Pulsar 2 in the new livery.
(05/04/2017 19:35)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Not in the North West, However there is one in either the Yorkshire or North East division which is also route branded and appears to have the new logo decals.

I thought I had seen one but couldn't find it on Flickr
(05/04/2017 19:38)RedPanda Wrote:  I thought I had seen one but couldn't find it on Flickr

It also appeared in Bus and Coach buyer magazine, however the url seems to fail when accessed

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)