Current time: 18/06/2024, 13:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

More Arriva London cascades?
RE: More Arriva London cascades?
I've just seen a double decker in full Arriva TfL branding in Chorley, it looked like a Gemini and had 98 on the back. Just gave it a google but couldn't get anything. Anybody got any ideas?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Could belong to Tyrer's of Adlington or Holmeswood Coaches as both bought a fair few DLAs. Holmeswood also bought some to sell through their in house dealership, BASE.
Find all posts by this user
There's one knocking around displaying UK Coachways on a piece of paper in the window.
(23/12/2015 19:27)SandyDrew Wrote:  There's one knocking around displaying UK Coachways on a piece of paper in the window.

DW48
(23/12/2015 19:50)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  DW48

This one I saw had a dodgy rear number plate either on a slant or not there, I was rather confused this afternoon
Is this thread for Arriva London cascades within the Arriva fleets or cascades to other companies outside the Arriva empire as well.
(23/12/2015 14:06)RedPanda Wrote:  I've just seen a double decker in full Arriva TfL branding in Chorley, it looked like a Gemini and had 98 on the back. Just gave it a google but couldn't get anything. Anybody got any ideas?

98 is a Metroline route and has been for years, they've not got rid of any Gemini's as their examples are from 60 plate and newer, perhaps having work done up this way?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(24/12/2015 10:19)gka472l Wrote:  98 is a Metroline route and has been for years, they've not got rid of any Gemini's as their examples are from 60 plate and newer, perhaps having work done up this way?

No, it wasn't a 98 route. The rear destination board was green LED pixels. It was a fleet number and sorry can't be anymore specific i.e with letters or registration plates.
(24/12/2015 14:26)RedPanda Wrote:  No, it wasn't a 98 route. The rear destination board was green LED pixels. It was a fleet number and sorry can't be anymore specific i.e with letters or registration plates.

Haha sorry, I assumed it was the route number!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
4168 scrapped

User(s) browsing this thread: