Current time: 18/06/2024, 06:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
(29/07/2012 16:04)dans_bus_photos Wrote:  Waggonway DAF 4987 R982FNW caught fire yesterday in Wrekenton!

It's not at Wrekenton. I think it's at the top of Old Durham Road, beside the QE Hospital.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Well sorry for being incorrect! That was just the information i was given but does it really matter the exact location as to where it went up? It was on fire and its going to be off the road for several months!!
The new Tyne-Tees Xpress Launch will take place on Friday 3rd August, according to the Go North East Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/simplyGNE
If that's the case I would imagine they are already in full livery ear at least will be sometime soon, but we only have information that 2 have arrived, the other 4 haven't yet!

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
What's going on with the 27? There were at least five 'Highwayman' Volvo's on the service today, as well as 'Fab Fifty Seven' branded W816FBW and 'Yellow Bus' S812OFT.
This has appeared on the GNE Facebook page today:

We’ve got 91 reasons to celebrate this week!

So we’re inviting 91 customers to help us celebrate our success with a spectacular release of 91 red and gold balloons. The same 91 customers will also receive a day’s free travel.

We’re also marking the arrival of the first of a fleet of brand-new double deck buses for our prestigious Tyne Tees Xpress service between Newcastle, Peterlee, Billingham, Stockton and Middlesbrough.

Now you too can be part of the celebration. Join us at Newcastle’s Quayside near the Millennium Bridge at 1030 on Friday 3rd August. The first 91 people to attend will be able to take part in the balloon release and will receive a key card with a day’s free travel to use at any time.

See you Friday!

Might be worth popping down for a first close look at a new B9...
(01/08/2012 11:52)NK07 FZG Wrote:  If that's the case I would imagine they are already in full livery ear at least will be sometime soon, but we only have information that 2 have arrived, the other 4 haven't yet!

I believe the plan is that there are 2 here, another 3 arriving on Friday, and 1 later next week.
Ahhh right, ok thanks Citaro5284.

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The third new X9/X10 Gemini 2 is currently at Heysham Docks. I believe it's fleet number will be 6045.

http://61reg.blogspot.co.uk/
(01/08/2012 22:11)A McNall95 Wrote:  The third new X9/X10 Gemini 2 is currently at Heysham Docks. I believe it's fleet number will be 6045.

http://61reg.blogspot.co.uk/

Quoted by Martin Harris on open line: We don't plan to put the new buses into service until they are completely ready and we anticipate this will be on 11 August. there will be no change to the service route or timetable.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)