Current time: 02/05/2024, 08:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2708 has just left St Helens on the 10 to Liverpool

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/02/2017 13:22)T42 PVM Wrote:  2708 has just left St Helens on the 10 to Liverpool
Single deckers appear quite normal for the route nowadays. I travelled on Pulsar 2692 on the 10A yesterday.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
Seems like times of old just now coming through Queen Square with 2972 on 10A and the aforementioned 2708 on the 10 running within about 2 minutes of each other.
4618 on the 352 this afternoon.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Does anyone know what Buses are being cascaded to the St Helens depot and apart from the Wright Renowns are there any other buses leaving the St Helens depot?
(22/02/2017 17:47)darylyates17 Wrote:  Does anyone know what Buses are being cascaded to the St Helens depot and apart from the Wright Renowns are there any other buses leaving the St Helens depot?

I believe the plan is for all Cadets to go to North Wales (can't quite remember which depot) along with 5 Solo SR's but some of this detail I presume maybe subject to change.
Everything is still a bit up in the air as on 1 hand im informed all the solos are going along with the volvo renowns an being replaced with 16 deckers and 16 single deckers.
On the other hand ive been informed its the cadets and the renowns going and being replaced with 8 or 9 deckers and 16 or so single deckers as still yet to confirm whats fully going and whats coming.
(22/02/2017 18:32)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Everything is still a bit up in the air as on 1 hand im informed all the solos are going along with the volvo renowns an being replaced with 16 deckers and 16 single deckers.
On the other hand ive been informed its the cadets and the renowns going and being replaced with 8 or 9 deckers and 16 or so single deckers as still yet to confirm whats fully going and whats coming.

16 Decker's from where probably speke can't see that happening
(22/02/2017 20:29)sth6168 Wrote:  16 Decker's from where probably speke can't see that happening

It'd be 17 from Speke and 1 from Green Lane. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility either
(22/02/2017 21:26)Y474 KNF Wrote:  It'd be 17 from Speke and 1 from Green Lane. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility either

no chance, 8 gemini`s from speke for the 89 ,that`s your lot, Pulsars otherwise for the rest

User(s) browsing this thread: 40 Guest(s)