Current time: 04/05/2024, 07:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Runcorn Depot
(30/07/2012 20:11)trixmax2000 Wrote:  
(23/07/2012 21:14)Valandil Wrote:  Had a look at the new 110 timetable from the 29th onwards, and it seems that as well as some retiming, the Sunday service will be extended to Windmill Hill; I imagine that this follows the withdrawal of the Sunday X1 service.

It follows it's normal route to Halton Lea then it covers the 3A3C to Halton Brook Boston Ave, then the Halton 62 to Picton Ave then back on normal route at High St

RayB

So does it basically do a circular in Runcorn, before heading back to Warrington mate? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/07/2012 20:02)trixmax2000 Wrote:  
(23/07/2012 19:24)V671 DVU Wrote:  3136/8/9/40 will all enter service tomorrow on the X1, any one who wants to get a few pictures there you go Wink 3137 is still at the Wright factory as it can't be delivered due to it being on shutdown. It should be here in the next few days. All of them have the "Connextion" branding and branding for the X1. 2934-8 are returning to Wythenshawe (the source hasn't put 2939 down so I don't know if that's a genuine mistake or 2939 is staying for now)

Info credit Ray Barber.

2938 should be going this week, 2939.2940 are staying along with with 2948-2953 they will replaced by the Gas Buses in the New YearSleepy

Ray B

Cheers for that Ray, interesting that the Pulsars are going rather than the Cadets! Do you know 2948-53s destination?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(30/07/2012 20:19)K853 MTJ Wrote:  So does it basically do a circular in Runcorn, before heading back to Warrington mate? Smile

That would be interesting!
But from the timetables (old - http://www3.halton.gov.uk/lgnl/pages/868...n-Sat.pdf, and new - http://www3.halton.gov.uk/lgnl/policyand...able1.pdf) it looks like it's a linear route terminating at Windmill Hill.

There are probably a few exploitable gaps following the withdrawal of the Sunday 3d (and possibly Sunday evening 20(a)), which might bring in more revenue than the current West Bank interlude.
I've been reliably informed that Pulsar 2 MX12 ??? (3137) was on the 110 today.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It is indeed, I rode it! Rattles a bit from the cab door but bar that, nice bus! I still think those seats aren't really Dual Purpose, the head rest is only at a suitable height for a 4 year old or someone who likes slouching right down!
Elsewhere, MX09 LXW and MX09 LXZ were on the 79C today along with another one on the 82A, possibly MX09 LXV.
(31/07/2012 19:23)K853 MTJ Wrote:  It is indeed, I rode it! Rattles a bit from the cab door but bar that, nice bus! I still think those seats aren't really Dual Purpose, the head rest is only at a suitable height for a 4 year old or someone who likes slouching right down!
Elsewhere, MX09 LXW and MX09 LXZ were on the 79C today along with another one on the 82A, possibly MX09 LXV.
I agree. It's nice that they're leather, but the word "dual purpose" is false advertisement as comfort is just as good as on a standard seat (of the same type, of course).

My mate asked me if a Pulsar 2 - MX09 LXV (2950), which matches your sighting - on the 82A was unusual and I said it wasn't, down to the fact that they've been on there regularly since the new Pulsar 2s entered service. Still interesting to note them, though.

Still unusual really, still a Cadet dominated route and its only once or twice a week from what I see that a Pulsar gets on there. Getting more common on the 79C though!
(31/07/2012 19:33)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Still unusual really, still a Cadet dominated route and its only once or twice a week from what I see that a Pulsar gets on there. Getting more common on the 79C though!
Definitely regulars on the 79C, but not as regular on the 82A! As I said, they're still notable as those sort of allocations will become unusual soon when Runcorn downgrade their fleet of 09-plated examples. It'll be interesting to see the 110 becoming Cadet-opated again - that service has been the one with the Pulsar 2s on it during the past few months!

Did you get the registration of 3137? I can't find it anywhere!

Have Runcorns Pulsars got WiFi as well?
The photo I got isn't that clear tbh, looks like MX12 KVM OR MX12 KVN.

(31/07/2012 19:50)P450 SWX Wrote:  Have Runcorns Pulsars got WiFi as well?

It was rumored they were supposed to have it, but none that I have been on have had it! Disappointing really!

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)