Current time: 03/05/2024, 19:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
22120 out on the 76 today. I think that it (or another MAN) was on the route yesterday too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Spotted the Enviro300 in Piccadilly Gardens I think on the 84 today. First time I've seen it.

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
19261 another on loan to AZ
(31/07/2012 17:29)P528LND Wrote:  Spotted the Enviro300 in Piccadilly Gardens I think on the 84 today. First time I've seen it.

That's its usual haunt.
(31/07/2012 18:07)Nicholas Wrote:  
(31/07/2012 17:29)P528LND Wrote:  Spotted the Enviro300 in Piccadilly Gardens I think on the 84 today. First time I've seen it.

That's its usual haunt.

I know, it's just it's the first time I've seen it today haha. It's quite smart Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

(31/07/2012 18:31)P528LND Wrote:  
(31/07/2012 18:07)Nicholas Wrote:  

That's its usual haunt.

I know, it's just it's the first time I've seen it today haha. It's quite smart Smile

I saw it as well, for the first time in Piccadilly gardens, and to agree withl I'am. It's quite smart
Overall I'm personally not a fan of the Mk1 Enviro300, but that's just me.
I'm not surprised you've not seen it before Liam - its one bus out of 700-odd vehicles with Stagecoach Manchester!
(31/07/2012 19:19)mbonwick Wrote:  Overall I'm personally not a fan of the Mk1 Enviro300, but that's just me.
I'm not surprised you've not seen it before Liam - its one bus out of 700-odd vehicles with Stagecoach Manchester!

We've had it for long enough now though, and I spend a hell of a lot of time in Manchester, since it's my favourite city in existence, and not even just for its transport infrastructure.

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

It's not one that comes out an awful lot really. I've been on it twice, once on the 42A and once on the 84, but I've never seen it on any other route. It's based at Sharston, which doesn't really utilise single deckers much. To my knowledge they are the only 2 routes that use them.
I had the misfortune of being on 19637 this evening on the 192 when someone was sick all over the upstairs. I told the driver as he was approaching Stockport, but I think someone had already told him and he'd put the bus on 'Out of service'.
So that's a nice job for the cleaning staff at Stockport.

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)