Current time: 27/06/2024, 08:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wigan Coachways
RE: Wigan Coachways
(25/09/2014 10:43)Scania3379man Wrote:  FD02 ***, scania omnicity is on 633 to winstanley college were passed me on 631 bus at wallgate, wigan this morning,

Thank you,
Martyn

Wasn't that M56 AWW's duty?

What gearbox does M56 AWW have (Voith automatic, ZF automatic, or manual)? I presumed so far it's the same as H466 GVM (Voith automatic with Scania DS11).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
maybe i think so replace m65 AWW I guess....actually no idea lol but i see twice scania omnicity on 633 one pass me poolstock lane and this morning near wallgate.

Martyn
(25/09/2014 18:17)VolvoB10M Wrote:  Wasn't that M56 AWW's duty?

What gearbox does M56 AWW have (Voith automatic, ZF automatic, or manual)? I presumed so far it's the same as H466 GVM (Voith automatic with Scania DS11).
I have no idea about gearbox. actually i'm deaf i can't hear that but got hearing aid with me so i would guess voith, i believe.
Is it definitely fully automatic? I think most of the rebodied Leyland's kept their manual gearboxes.
(25/09/2014 21:13)VolvoB10M Wrote:  Is it definitely fully automatic? I think most of the rebodied Leyland's kept their manual gearboxes.

Must be automatic, yes that my guess.

martyn
Wigan Coachways in the news after a school bus driver decided to return schoolkids back to school after kids repeatedly rang the bell on the bus.

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/local/fed...-1-6867790
Does anyone know which vehicle was involved?
(30/09/2014 19:11)SF07 Wrote:  Wigan Coachways in the news after a school bus driver decided to return schoolkids back to school after kids repeatedly rang the bell on the bus.

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/local/fed...-1-6867790

Haha classic.
I went to a notoriously rough school in Droylsden in the 90's and the school buses were run by Mayne's. There was one very famous incident where a kid on the bus decided to use his deodorant and lighter as a flame thrower so the driver turned the bus around and drove back to school and parked the bus In the middle of the car park abs continuously sounded his horn until teachers came out. It actually made the nstional papers the next day Smile
(30/09/2014 19:30)Mayneway Wrote:  Haha classic.
I went to a notoriously rough school in Droylsden in the 90's and the school buses were run by Mayne's. There was one very famous incident where a kid on the bus decided to use his deodorant and lighter as a flame thrower so the driver turned the bus around and drove back to school and parked the bus In the middle of the car park abs continuously sounded his horn until teachers came out. It actually made the nstional papers the next day Smile

Good for him. If more drivers did it, might have a positive impact on behaviour.
(30/09/2014 20:38)DVL418 Wrote:  Good for him. If more drivers did it, might have a positive impact on behaviour.

I think the problems stem from the schools themselves. A lot of schools take the attitude that once the kids leave the school gates at 3.15 thier suddenly not the schools problem until the next morning at 9am which is wrong.
I've been on so many public bus services in recent years at school chucking out time where the behaviour from the kids has been shocking and dare I say girls seem worse than boys. Having said that the bus service is use to get too abs from work also serves a college and the behaviour displeyed by some of these 'adults' isn't much better.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)