Current time: 27/09/2024, 12:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
I was informed the other everning when I visited the depot that the Volvo B7 Plaxton Presedent is away being converted to A Open Top Tour Bus for Cirysightseeing Liverpool

also noted the Palatine 2 has not been on site the past 2 times I have been has this gone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/11/2012 09:37)P450 SWX Wrote:  I was informed the other everning when I visited the depot that the Volvo B7 Plaxton Presedent is away being converted to A Open Top Tour Bus for Cirysightseeing Liverpool

also noted the Palatine 2 has not been on site the past 2 times I have been has this gone?

Think Ace still have the palatine 2 it was there 2 weeks ago when i went down there ace do some school runs and private hire work so it was probably just out when you went the same thing happened to me i wanted a pic of P169BTV the palatine 1 since they got it but every time i went it wasnt there drivers kept telling me it was out every time on private hires then when i last went 2 weeks ago it was finally there when i wanted it so got a pic of it in the yard parked next to the president. Thats interesting news about the president will have to keep an eye out for when it returns wonder if it will replace one of the metrobuses or olympians?
If it happens
I saw the Palatine II on Smithdown Road yesterday so it is still with them.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Odd the president is still with them as the boss of peoplesbus said it had been part exchanged for a coach
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(09/11/2012 16:48)J654UHN Wrote:  Odd the president is still with them as the boss of peoplesbus said it had been part exchanged for a coach

That was before it's roof got damaged though LOL won't get much cash for a bus without a roof unless they convert it or repair it out of their own pockets
It was early october i was told about it but they seem to have kept it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
From january Ace travel will be operating routes 130,210,241 and 250 on an emergency tender basis was told this by an Ace driver yesterday was also told by a merseytravel employee at queen square today.
(25/11/2012 17:15)MX12CFE Wrote:  From january Ace travel will be operating routes 130,210,241 and 250 on an emergency tender basis was told this by an Ace driver yesterday was also told by a merseytravel employee at queen square today.

Great, back to small size buses. :/

Peoplebus would have been a great option.
Peoplesbus may have been a good option but it all depends whether they have enough vehicles or drivers to cover the work .

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)