Current time: 29/05/2024, 10:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
RE: New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
If LS are only due 14 pulsar 2s, then they should be 3107-20. I guess it all depends on how Arriva are allocating them.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Is wythenshaw due some?
Speke are after Pulsars as Myllenium replacements too...

(11/06/2012 09:05)P450 SWX Wrote:  And who else is due some is it wythenshaw or Speke?

Chester
Yer but if 3109-3122 are for LS who are 3122 etc for as Chesters are 314? Etc can't be runcorns as not leather seated

Are there any internal modifications on these new ones as the front and back are different
(11/06/2012 13:41)P450 SWX Wrote:  Yer but if 3109-3122 are for LS who are 3122 etc for as Chesters are 314? Etc can't be runcorns as not leather seated

Are there any internal modifications on these new ones as the front and back are different
They've only just got into the country! How about we just wait and see what happens with them...?

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The front's the same other than missing noticeable DRLs and the corporate logo. Remember also that orders can change and as 27701 says, they've only just got here!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
From what I have heard 4 Cadets from Chester when the NEW pulsars arrive will head for Bangor/ Amlwch outstation to displace 2330/31 & 2134 and a mini dart/solo used on the 62 route.

So hopefully this will give some what mroe indication, on whats going on.
The buses that go to runcorn e.g X1 Should have something like the Gemini Cruseliners.
(12/06/2012 11:47)cx04axy Wrote:  From what I have heard 4 Cadets from Chester when the NEW pulsars arrive will head for Bangor/ Amlwch outstation to displace 2330/31 & 2134 and a mini dart/solo used on the 62 route.

So hopefully this will give some what mroe indication, on whats going on.
i thought they would go to winsford, To replace the 4 Marshalls Weve lost
(12/06/2012 15:33)4488 CX61 CDY Wrote:  The buses that go to runcorn e.g X1 Should have something like the Gemini Cruseliners.

Seat wise yes, they should in theory have the same seats as the 55 Cadets, Dual Purpose Esteban Civics, but with, as you say, the leather seat material like the Geminis.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)