Current time: 29/05/2024, 08:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
I think I saw 27150 before is this the case that its back?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wasn't aware it had gone anywhere
(16/03/2019 19:28)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Wasn't aware it had gone anywhere

Its just that it was deleted from the Q77 fleet list so I thought something must have happened to it likewise 27296 saying its at Chester when im sure ive seen it on a Gillmoss route recently
27296 was on 53 just the other day, the only ones leaving or left are 27155/6 to Preston.
27296 is at Gillmoss as mentioned, I drove it earlier this week on 217

27150 did go away for repairs to Ferryhill Motors (thus Fm36 was here) however it has been back about 3 weeks now so Fm36 has returned to Ferryhill.

In other news, all the buses from Cheltenham are back (six Scanias including the three from Preston 15910-2) and all are in Gillmoss at present so it'll be interesting to see if these return to Preston or remain at Gillmoss.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I would have thought the loaned Preston Scania Enviro400s would go back to Preston considering their branded up for 59/61 services that they operate on.

As for the select few drivers trained to drive the Coaches on X5 well aren't one or more of the select batch of drivers that are coach trained at Gillmoss on long term loan to Basingstoke at the moment?
The branding on those Scanias has been removed, only branding on them is the huge WiFi logos. I'll try to get my photos of them onto Flickr later.

With the X5 lots of other drivers drive it now anyway, the coach training is less of an issue as they don't normally have coaches.
Have all the B9TLs entered service at Chester now?
(17/03/2019 13:58)MX12 KVM Wrote:  Have all the B9TLs entered service at Chester now?

Only 16957 & 16958 were ever refurbished for use at Chester (and they are in use there now), the others are all at Gillmoss still parked up.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I'm not sure that those remaining B9's will ever enter service, I've seen a couple of photos of them parked up and they don't look like they are going anywhere. One is next to a recently withdrawn dart and has the same notices in the front window, whatever the notices are

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)