Current time: 16/09/2024, 19:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyrail
RE: Merseyrail
(03/09/2024 10:03)507022 Wrote:  507016 has been withdrawn

Would guess they’ll all be withdrawn now apart from 001 & another unit for the farewell tour.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
They’re showing Spare, so I imagine you’re correct, but there is always a slim chance they may cover for an unavailable 777.
507001 & 507003 were the nominated units for the rail tour, but would obviously change if either unit isn’t available on the day
(03/09/2024 13:35)507022 Wrote:  They’re showing Spare, so I imagine you’re correct, but there is always a slim chance they may cover for an unavailable 777.
507001 & 507003 were the nominated units for the rail tour, but would obviously change if either unit isn’t available on the day

507029 did get out yesterday afternoon on Southports

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(04/09/2024 08:18)T42 PVM Wrote:  507029 did get out yesterday afternoon on Southports

It came ECS from Southport to work 2S44 1711 Bank Hall to Southport
Tickets for the 507 farewell tour on the 15th September were sold out within 24 hours - there will be a second tour later in the year.
507 009 has featured in Netflix film which has recently been released.
The film is called Savi,
Filming took place at James st Old platform in march 2023.
There is exterior and interior scenes.
With engineering works between Hooton and Chester today (Sunday 8th Sept.), the Ellesmere Port line enjoyed a 15 min frequency all day and into the evening. Quite a rare occurence, I presume to avoid congestion in the Hooton area, given the same number of diagrams as a usual Sunday service operated on the south wirral today?
You’re absolutely correct.
When one of the lines south of Hooton is blocked, there is almost 30 mins till the next departure from Hooton so the other line has a 15 min service to avoid shunting into and out of the bay platform at Hooton.
If both lines south of Hooton are blocked, the the CTR and ELP can interwork quite easily out of platform 2 or 3.

User(s) browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)