Current time: 11/06/2024, 06:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
Just checked, 19040 is on 20/21, 19039 isn't out today.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Noticed a few single deckers today on the 10A. Quite surprised given that it's probably the Stagecoach route most heavily affected by the strikes on Northern Rail. Having said that, also noticed Arriva had at least 2 Pulsars on the route, so it seems both companies are struggling to provide reasonable capacity.
Yes but you have Everton at home so deckers will be used as Football buses so they have to come from somewhere. Plus deckers will be on 19 instead of some single Decks.
Both 27297 and 27154 on the 204 today.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(24/11/2018 18:05)childwallblues Wrote:  Both 27297 and 27154 on the 204 today.

This is very common with the Darts being unreliable

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(24/11/2018 18:38)T42 PVM Wrote:  This is very common with the Darts being unreliable
The Darts are getting on a bit now as they are 12/13 years old so reliability will be an issue some Enviro200,Enviro300 or Solos will probably replace them in a few years I think.
(24/11/2018 15:49)buses7675 Wrote:  Just checked, 19040 is on 20/21, 19039 isn't out today.

Just looking on the UKBuses Stagecoach fleet list (sorted by day) it confirms these two as eBay advert buses physically based at Gillmoss, but whilst 19039 is shown as MSL "division", it states 19040 is a Manchester "division" bus. This prompts me to ask again if there are any more of these due to transfer to Manchester as "touch wood" there will be no short notice changes pending caused by the ongoing "Misery" (MSIRR) Roadworks. I have heard there will be a lot of commercial changes at the end of January, but have no Details, so don't know if they will affect the PVR.
(24/11/2018 16:43)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Noticed a few single deckers today on the 10A. Quite surprised given that it's probably the Stagecoach route most heavily affected by the strikes on Northern Rail. Having said that, also noticed Arriva had at least 2 Pulsars on the route, so it seems both companies are struggling to provide reasonable capacity.

I saw those and a mixed bag of Enviro400-MMCs on it. A detail difference is that the new ones this year have the destination and scrolling display of intermediate points on the rear, unlike earlier ones that only have the route number there.
(24/11/2018 21:44)Brickmill Wrote:  Just looking on the UKBuses Stagecoach fleet list (sorted by day) it confirms these two as eBay advert buses physically based at Gillmoss, but whilst 19039 is shown as MSL "division", it states 19040 is a Manchester "division" bus. This prompts me to ask again if there are any more of these due to transfer to Manchester as "touch wood" there will be no short notice changes pending caused by the ongoing "Misery" (MSIRR) Roadworks. I have heard there will be a lot of commercial changes at the end of January, but have no Details, so don't know if they will affect the PVR.

As you were; 19040 has been changed back to MSL.
I notice on twitter there asking for views on the X3 service is this a precursor to some changes down the line.

User(s) browsing this thread: 57 Guest(s)