Current time: 02/06/2024, 00:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
They also seem to have a very well appointed livery on the buses i have seen of this operator .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Agree to both above , times when I've been on there 81 route they've seem to be getting a fair share of the passengers on

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
The drivers all have friendly individual characters which are also a credit to the company! Most of them will go the extra mile for the passenger
(19/07/2012 10:45)wirralbus Wrote:  They also seem to have a very well appointed livery on the buses i have seen of this operator .

If I am not reading that wrong and I may how can you say that? Half of their fleet is in postbox red the rest just all over white with company labels stuck on.
I liked the old brown+cream livery.
Roadworks are currently taking place on station rd in maghull with temporary traffic lights routes 231 and 232 are taking a short diversion from the station via tailors lane then left turn onto hall lane then as normal route as the roadworks are right on that narrow bend by st georges church making it impossible for a bus to get round.
MCW Metrobus NOA 451X (T6) is out on the CitySightseeing Liverpool service today! I haven't seen this bus out for a while.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(10/08/2012 15:17)27701 Wrote:  MCW Metrobus NOA 451X (T6) is out on the CitySightseeing Liverpool service today! I haven't seen this bus out for a while.

Still going strong ! Think with all the cruise ships & good weather we have had , we will see more spare vehicles used & not as a spare like the F reg MCW

Have to say the last time I rode 728 I thought it was a brilliant bus specially for a Dart

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
It would appear that Dennis Dart V558JBH is for sale (by Mistral) on our favourite web auction site;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290761341065?s...1423.l2648
Anyone know if enviro 755 MX12CFE was involved in an accident by the jolly miller over the weekend? someone i know told me about it while i was in maghull last night that it had been in a smash up but dont know wether its true or not? thanks.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)