Current time: 23/06/2024, 02:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wigan Coachways
RE: Wigan Coachways
Noticed both of them today at Wigan Bus Station at around 9:30
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/09/2015 19:35)T42 PVM Wrote:  Wigan Coachways have uploaded photos of Y47 ABA and Y48 ABA to their Facebook Page, The last 2 B10M's have been sold to an Enthusiast near Andover

I presume (and hope) the other one plus M56 AWW go the same way.
It will be difficult to imagine Wigan Coachways without B10M's but I guess their age and accessibility was against them.
At least they still got F600 GVO and T42 PVM, According to the manager he will be replacing these new Summer however T42 PVM could last until DDA Date depending on how much work he got at the time

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I wonder what the plans are for F600GVO & T42PVM once Roger gets rid of them, be a shame if T42PVM went for scrap considering how it was new to Bluebus, considering its age F600GVO seems still as reliable as ever mind you considering I'm working these days I won't get chance to travel on it as much as I used to
(03/09/2015 05:40)M60lad Wrote:  I wonder what the plans are for F600GVO & T42PVM once Roger gets rid of them, be a shame if T42PVM went for scrap considering how it was new to Bluebus, considering its age F600GVO seems still as reliable as ever mind you considering I'm working these days I won't get chance to travel on it as much as I used to

I presume he will try to sell them to enthusiasts for preservation after knowing what is happening with the single deckers. If he just wanted to get rid of them, they would've probably all gone to PVS by now.
Has the 633 been extended?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(06/09/2015 23:30)SLTRegular Wrote:  Has the 633 been extended?

info for the first trip:

a – Starts from Abram, Dover Lock at 0758 running via Platt Bridge at 0805 and Spring View at 0810
b – Continues to St John Rigby College arriving at 0855

Does that cover what you where thinking?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
I was on the 352 route yesterday and discovered a 633 Flag near Orrell Post but didn't see the terminus... silly that the 633 starts near Abram as the 630 went that way and the 633 was a splitting of the 630

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Wigan Coachways Buses have new Smart Ticket Machines, They have also started to issue Weekly Tickets costing £16 for an Adult and £8 for Kids, Apart from Kids going to School and back home i cant see how anyone could make any use of them

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)