Current time: 03/07/2024, 13:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JPT Bus Company
RE: JPT Bus Company
It is a shame that the doors are not painted at all, I was going to make some joke about a yellow/blue door being swapped with a white one...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
it appears JPT have got rid of their facebook page AGAIN!!! this yet again leaves it almost impossible to get into contact with the company, and to think i was about to praise them regarding route 112/113

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Some companies clearly think Facebook is not the media they want to be associated with .
if thats the case they should have a website so you can still contact them, its a joke really tbh

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
True, 3very company should have a website.. even if it is as basic as MCT or Maytree's. Speedwell even used to have a site
Most small businesses have a website, even if it isn't excellent quality. JPT is not even small, they could be classed a medium sized and still have no website.

Anyways how are the adjustments to routes 156/157 getting on? On paper route 157 looks decent, but it is competing against a subsidised route. What about 156 into Langley?
JPT did have a website a few years ago, around about the time they were winning contracts and starting the fight against First on the 17 route. I think it was given up because of the cost of maintaining it, which is why they concentrated more on the Facebook page.

They were active a couple of weeks ago with posts advertising their Parklife shuttle services. Chances are they took it down due to people complaining about their services on their Facebook page.
Their Facebook was removed shortly after the Parklife weekend mainly due to passengers complaining about their non existent or very poor 'normal' services over the weekend - presumably because all the larger buses/manpower was working on the shuttles. Their was some very negative comments over the following days which is why I guess it was pulled - no doubt it will return when they want to plug their next venture or all the negative comments have mysteriously disappeared Smile

I think it is very poor that JPT don't have a website given their size, but im pretty sure the website was designed and maintained by an outside company which means every time they want to make changes to the site they have to go through this company which in turn costs them money, and lets not forget JPT are constantly making changes to their timetables, and registering and cancelling services so its probably cheaper not to have one.

I personally find the best way of contacting a company is through TFGM, they always pass the comments on and also record and keep a copy so its also proof that you contacted them.
17 - 29/07/2013 Rochdale - Manchester
Run by Jpt. Late night journeys run by Jpt are withdrawn.

156 - 29/07/2013 Langley – Manchester
Run by Jpt. Most journeys are changed to run between Middleton and Manchester only. Times changed

157 - 29/07/2013 Mills Hill/Hollin – Manchester
Run by Jpt. Changed to run between Middleton and Manchester only. Times changed.

Some other changes, mainly minor time adjustments.

No shock about the 17, but what a shame the 156/157 changes didn't prove to be successful. hopefully it won't stop JPT trying new routes, I think a Middleton-Alkrington-Moston-Manchester service could work well, or a service from Middleton to Salford/Trafford centre.

http://www.tfgm.com/buses/Pages/service_changes.aspx
Stagecoach are gonna try and bully them off the 112, already increased frequency... ehame bluebird were happy sharing

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)