Current time: 03/07/2024, 03:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
21104 was parked in the dead row today, while 21150 was out on the other 35 working.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Newcastle
1-branded Enviro400 19440 was on the 38 along with a MAN ALX300 (did not see it close enough to ID)

South Shields
B10BLE 21156 was on the X34

Teesside
Trident 17025 and Olympian 16836 were the only 2 Deckers out all day, 17025 spending the day on the 11 while 16836 was on the 52. 17026/7 were today's 36 extra workings (17026 was the Park End starter while 17027 was Hartlepool).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I can't stress this enough but can people refrain from asking the same kind of questions over and over, when somebody has the relevant information I'm sure they will post it. Any further repetitive posts will be removed without explanation.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Find all posts by this user
Olympian 16836 made a odd appearance on the 59/61 today.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Trident 17025 was used this afternoon to cover a 59 prior to doing its Macmillan run.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Enviro400 19163/93/5 have transferred back to their original home of Walkergate depot this weekend in exchange for MAN ALX300s 22346-8, to enable the conversion of the X63 to full double decker operation. Until recently, only one working was Enviro400-operated due to that working going onto the 62/63 on an evening.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Olympian 16839 made an odd appearance on the 36 this morning, working the trip between the two extras from Hartlepool Marina, however it was replaced by 24112 at 1145 (mainly to get it off before schools, and also to get it off before it ended up nearly following sister 16831 and nearly working a 36A). 16834 was on 52s this morning (working the duty that starts at 5 to 9 at the depot) before being replaced by 22206. Today's extra 36s were 16833 and 17025.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Trident 17025/6 were following each other on the 13 today, with 17025 remaining n there until the end of the day (1737 at Hemlington). Enviro300 24113 spent the day on the 58 while 24115 appeared on the 13. Olympian 16831 was the Hartlepool starting 36 extra.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Olympian 16833/9 have spent the day on the 52 while 16835 was on the 13.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Enviro400 10000 is now back at Walkergate after receiving modifications at the ADL factory in Guilford returning via Darlington (possibly a trip to Cummins) and was out today on the 62/63. It's likely to reappear on the X63 tomorrow.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)