Current time: 23/06/2024, 03:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wigan Coachways
RE: Wigan Coachways
I had the Beaver (SP53 EGY) on a Rail Replacement this evening from Wigan Wallgate - Manchester Victoria

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Is this currently with Wigan Coachways?

https://flic.kr/p/pwUSZJ
Find all posts by this user
i think that was with streetcars of platt bridge when they ran the 099 to dover lock last year
(16/06/2015 10:51)wiganlad Wrote:  i think that was with streetcars of platt bridge when they ran the 099 to dover lock last year

Correct as it had loads of Seats ripped out leaving it with just 16 Seats!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
yeah as they didnt have a license to operate anything bigger than 16 seats but needed a low floor for prams lol why not get a mpd lol
N551VDC now has LEDs which I presume are from N213TDU, which is said to be withdrawn. Smile
Thanks for the mention there Terence, YJ03PFX (0001) was sold from Arriva Buses Wales Wrexham depot in mid March to Wigan Coachways it was recently photographed on their Facebook page fully refurbished and repainted if that has not already been mentioned and just of topic a little YJ04BKF (0002) was sold to Stantons of Stoke on April 20th.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(25/06/2015 21:17)thomasl1231 Wrote:  N551VDC now has LEDs which I presume are from N213TDU, which is said to be withdrawn. Smile

I don't know why they have withdrawn 213 but 551 seems to be in not as good condition, there are dashboard panels broken and it seems to struggle to keep a steady idle as well as the warning alarm keeps dinging. Unless 213 had chassis rot but that is apparently uncommon for B10M's compared with Lynxes.
(26/06/2015 13:52)VolvoB10M Wrote:  I don't know why they have withdrawn 213 but 551 seems to be in not as good condition, there are dashboard panels broken and it seems to struggle to keep a steady idle as well as the warning alarm keeps dinging. Unless 213 had chassis rot but that is apparently uncommon for B10M's compared with Lynxes.

I remember one of the drivers mentioning there was something to do with the steering wrong with it, but that was a year or so ago! When N213TDU and N216TDU first came in around November 2012, N213TDU was kept out of service for months (like almost a year) until August/September(ish) 2013 whilst N216TDU was sent out in service straight away, so maybe it had a problem that they fixed but then went wrong again? I have no idea to be honest! M56AWW is apparently withdrawn too.
Both N213 TDU and M56 AWW where Withdrawn a few month ago, both are SORN on the DVLA

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)