Current time: 27/06/2024, 08:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wigan Coachways
RE: Wigan Coachways
Makes me wonder do Wigan Coachways have regular drivers on regular School Services as usually this helps with the behavior of the kids on board as the kids and the driver will build a rapport with the driver although saying that you will always get the unruly element.

As for the driver returning the kids back to school it's happened before with various Schools and it will probably happen again depending on the behavior of the kids
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/09/2014 18:17)VolvoB10M Wrote:  Wasn't that M56 AWW's duty?

What gearbox does M56 AWW have (Voith automatic, ZF automatic, or manual)? I presumed so far it's the same as H466 GVM (Voith automatic with Scania DS11).

A little late, however M56AWW has a fully automatic ZF 5-speed gearbox. Smile
Is the engine the same type as in the N113 series? E.G. H466 GVM.
For anyone whos interested Wigan Coachways started to do the 23:02 Rail Replacement from Liverpool Lime Street to Preston Yesterday

Yesterday and today its been operated by Merc Benz Beaver (with Transbus Gearbox) SP53 EGY, Never even seen this before so must be hard to get a ride of!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I don't think I would enjoy being on that for the length of time it takes to get from one of the route to the other .
In Wigan Coachways Defence i would argue that this is the best Beaver i have ever been on plus i would argue that its very cleaver Allocating as Mon - Thurs you dont really get many people on, If they operate this Friday they will need something full size tho as you normally get 35-40 People on it

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Obviously a recent addition to the fleet ex Stagecoach Strathtay, you didn't notice whether it was in Stagecoach or Wigan Coachways livery did you?
(11/02/2015 07:27)M60lad Wrote:  Obviously a recent addition to the fleet ex Stagecoach Strathtay, you didn't notice whether it was in Stagecoach or Wigan Coachways livery did you?

Been with them since 2013 (Credit North West Buses) and its in Wigan Coachways Livery

It was on the 633 one day last week (1540 from Wigan).
Is 27811 still going? From what I've heard there's been stuff moving between routes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)