Current time: 24/06/2024, 11:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
Here's some information for everybody who's planning to visit Liverpool tomorrow:
http://merseytravel.gov.uk/newsarticle.a...79&catid=1
(Credit to Merseytravel's website for this information.)

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
just a bit of an update on my ongoing petition

26 people have now signed the growing petition that seems to be getting a lot of attention, the majority of people who signed live in bolton or st helens however over the next week or 2 i will aim to get people from ashton and atherton to sign as i contact businesses with facebook page and try to get them to pass the word around

i am happy to report a lot of the people who signed are NOT bus spotters and are people who would use the link regularly, i also notice that a few from this site have also signed and i say thanks to them people who have signed

any questions post below or just drop me a PM
thanks for reading Smile

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(19/08/2012 09:06)bolton bus basher Wrote:  just a bit of an update on my ongoing petition

26 people have now signed the growing petition that seems to be getting a lot of attention, the majority of people who signed live in bolton or st helens however over the next week or 2 i will aim to get people from ashton and atherton to sign as i contact businesses with facebook page and try to get them to pass the word around

i am happy to report a lot of the people who signed are NOT bus spotters and are people who would use the link regularly, i also notice that a few from this site have also signed and i say thanks to them people who have signed

any questions post below or just drop me a PM
thanks for reading Smile

Hope your petition is doing well .
Find all posts by this user
i e.mailed a few newspapers this afternoon in hope i can gain support that way, really am doing good when it comes to getting people to sign at st helens and bolton but am yet to get anyone mid route (ashton, atherton, hindley) to sign and thats something i need look at atherton as a major thing really

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
From myself, good luck to everyone going in for GCSE results tomorrow morning! Whatever the outcome, don't stress about it; you've always got options! :-)

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Without wishing to p**s on your bonfire Terence, you will ned a hell of a lot more than 26 signatures before anyone will take any notice of you.
(22/08/2012 21:39)CX54 DKD Wrote:  From myself, good luck to everyone going in for GCSE results tomorrow morning! Whatever the outcome, don't stress about it; you've always got options! :-)

Cheers mate, good luck to yourself also! Everything is crossed personally, get decent results, then I can think about what Im going to do! :P
(22/08/2012 21:50)mbonwick Wrote:  Without wishing to p**s on your bonfire Terence, you will ned a hell of a lot more than 26 signatures before anyone will take any notice of you.

that is the reason i gone to the papers as i don have a clue how to get the information across to people in ashton, hindley or atherton as i have no contacts there whereas i did in bolton and got people from that end signing, if i could just get a few from ashton, hindley and atherton i should be within a chance then as thats the main areas along the route

(22/08/2012 22:32)K853 MTJ Wrote:  
(22/08/2012 21:39)CX54 DKD Wrote:  From myself, good luck to everyone going in for GCSE results tomorrow morning! Whatever the outcome, don't stress about it; you've always got options! :-)

Cheers mate, good luck to yourself also! Everything is crossed personally, get decent results, then I can think about what Im going to do! :P

What are you both doing next year then? Smile

I succesfully quit sixth form after a year (It really wasnt for me and wasnt what it was made out to be) and will be at Riverside, Cronton College until I'm 19 it seems! Laugh 2
Either an apprentice with someone, although that is looking unlikely unless I can find somewhere, and fast! The other option is going to Riverside to possibly do Engineering with a view to possibly becoming a PCV or HGV technician (Fitter to you and me!) by the end of it! Just need the results first!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)