Current time: 28/09/2024, 19:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lancashire County Council Cuts to Bus Services
RE: Lancashire County Council Cuts to Bus Services
(29/02/2016 21:37)Mayneway Wrote:  I'm not a political player, the while system bores me. I personally think there all as bad as each other but what I'm sick of hearing is Cameron and Osborne and the other cronies constantly telling us these cuts are for a better future. Are they for real? Some of these services excist de-reg and once they go they will never return.
They need to realise that it's not just pensioners with connesionary passes that use subsidised services but hard working tax paying people that need these services to get too and from work!

This really is not the forum for such discussions but I do take issue with you there. The reason why we have the current government (Cameron and Osborne) is that far too many people share this view and don't bother voting at all. I would suggest that members of this forum (and the electorate in general) take a hard look at the policies of the leaders of the two main political parties and then decide if "they are as bad as each other". I suggest that the first policy to be be scrutinised is the one on public transport as there really is a huge difference between the two.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lancashire County Council Cuts to Bus Services - Barney - 01/03/2016 09:43

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)