Current time: 27/09/2024, 10:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close
RE: National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close
(17/02/2016 23:30)JamesR19 Wrote:  @Dentonian I absolutely LOVE Manchester Coach Station with it being in close proximity to Canal Street. Spent many an hour in Churchills and REM Bar when I was on night coaches to Liverpool, actually had to stay over in Manchester once as I missed the last coach chatting to a guy haha.

I actually wish I lived in Manchester as that coach station along with Edinburgh Bus Station are the safest, most comfortable and nicest places I have been to that is served by National Express.

@moreton407 you mentioned CCTV right, that is NOT going to stop you from being mugged or attacked is it? with the new Liverpool One base National Express need to have staff and security available from the first coach leaving in the morning to the last one arriving at night.

I only mentioned CCTV as someone earlier in this thread didn't want to walk through the shopping centre after 6pm (shops are open til 8 weekdays anyway)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close - moreton407 - 18/02/2016 07:16

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)