Current time: 27/09/2024, 13:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close
RE: National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close
(15/02/2016 08:46)Dentonian Wrote:  Not sure how this would work, partly because I haven't got a map in front of me.

1. Where do M'cr/Leeds bound passengers board the 060/061? If still Liverpool One then stand time (including a buffer for delays) will still be needed. So, it wouldn't solve the problem

2. How much longer would the coach take from Liverpool One (via LSP?) to reach Manchester by using the described route?

Another possibilty then is for National Express to relocate from Liverpool One to the bus stops on Mann Island and use LSP for their main hub. An agent could be based in the Travel Centre at Queen Square or Liverpool One for tickets.

Mann Island/Liverpool One to LSP is approx a 25 min drive then LSP to Manchester Coach Station is approx 1h5m so doing that way only adds an extra 25 minutes to the journey.

Mann Island/Liverpool One would not be classed as main stops and will only be used for the "convenience" of those passengers NOT wanting to use LSP. @MTL0201 LSP may be an inconvenience for you but as I previously mentioned it would be a massive bonus to people that are not based in or near Liverpool City Centre, I mean would you not like to get off a train and on a coach without having to leave the building???.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)