Current time: 17/06/2024, 12:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close
RE: National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close
(13/02/2016 02:03)JamesR19 Wrote:  Hi,Regarding my suggestion about Liverpool South Parkway being used by National Express I just wanted to clarify that I know LSP isn't as "perfect" as Norton Street was BUT at the end of the day it would be a lot better than Liverpool ONE.

I mean it's warm during Winter months with it being enclosed, has on-site café and toilet facilities and is well connected by train, bus and even taxi to the city centre and airport. For those saying that its daft expecting passengers to travel longer, pay more and carry luggage on and off trains/buses us in South Liverpool without cars or being met at the coach station have had to do that all the time. In the past I've paid £10-£15 for a taxi from Norton Street back home to Woolton plus I have even carried two suitcases to Lime Street station and got the train home, both I had NO problem with as I just saw that as an extra part of the journey.

We can all 100% agree that National Express using Liverpool ONE is a disaster and the worst decision the company has ever made in Liverpool and I genuinely think LSP would be a better location (even if just as a temporary measure with the stops on Norton Street being used before LSP for city centre and north Liverpool based pasengers) while new land is found and a new coach station is built.

Car parking is very limited at the best of times adding anything more into LSP without improving that side first must be a no-no , all your going to do is alienate the neighbouring properties in and around the site with more unwanted all day parking problems .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: National Express Coach Station in Liverpool to close - wirralbus - 13/02/2016 11:43

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)