Current time: 28/09/2024, 13:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(10/01/2016 16:16)Dentonian Wrote:  Warrington Coachways also consistently refused to copy TFGM in to their regsitrations (as required by law), never mind agree slots in Altrincham Interchange. Registrations for 37/37A/38 would usually appear months or even years after times were changed.

Coincidentally, today was my first experience of GHA - and also, the first time I've travelled on a 2015 bus (Solo 1204), which gives an indication of the general lack of investment in GM by local Operators - This was on the 130, and I wasn't overly impressed. Although it has well upholstered seats (with seat belts!), the seat back was vertical, so it strained my upper back - the very reason for my journey to the MRI - and leg room was non-existant. As with his Arriva counterparts on this route, the driver could have done with a visit to charm school as well. I think due to the bus stacking caused by Piccadilly being closed, he had loaded passengers some four buses back from the correct stop (EV on Chorlton Street) so didn't seem best pleased when I arrived at the stop itself just as he was leaving. And before anyone asks, I arrived at EV just in time because my bus into Manchester was 8 mins late.

GHA don't have that many new buses, the last time I caught one of their buses I got a 54 reg Solo with half removed D&G Bus notices. The 130 on Sunday and Bank Holidays generally gets the best buses the depot has available due to there being hardly any buses operating in Cheshire.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)