Current time: 11/06/2024, 11:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(03/04/2015 10:01)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  One second yes i was wrong, thats my mistake there lol, got mixed up i have *slaps self on wrist*

Also just to reply also why get rid of T112KGP or T115KGP and keep S200CBC? S200CBC is probably the worst Dart in the fleet never has been good even R175VLA runs better than that...silly to keep a older vehicle and rid of a newer one i know the KGPs are Smaller but still...

There are many factors taken into account when deciding which buses to withdraw, and although I too am an enthusiast, the way a particular blind appears on a photograph is not a reason to withdraw a particular bus!. It is a simple job to fit a new blind unit.

We look at chassis and body condidtion, residule value and as we are trying to standardlise the fleet that also plays a big part in the desisicon. I too like the little Marshall Darts but sadly they are not as well built as a Plaxton MPD. Some of the older MPD's are being kept due to a contract we have on private property that requires 4 small vehicles and they are ideal for that site.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others) - GHA Coaches - 03/04/2015 12:43
Shropshire Expansion - Nwales Bus - 17/03/2016, 00:17
Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 13/04/2016, 17:34
RE: Rhyl - Deeside College - C209 GTU - 14/04/2016, 18:22

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)