Current time: 19/09/2024, 18:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

VOSA Bus Registration Search
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search
(12/02/2015 21:41)Dentonian Wrote:  Those are all serious matters, and given that you are talking about contracted journeys, I suggest you by-pass MCT and contact TFGM, and possibly VOSA.

Contacted TFGM when MCT failed to get back to me, they just thanked me for my concerns and forwarded my comments to the operator who surprise surprise failed to get back to me.

Ironically when JPT ran the service I can remember the last journey to Ashton passing me most evenings and it was always quite busy, I very rarely see anyone on MCTs last journeys but given that they often show up 5-10 minutes early so I'm assuming most regular users have given up on it.

Taking photos is a good idea, the problem is I don't walk home from work searching out naughty bus drivers so if I see them smoking or chatting away on thier phone it's often too late to take a photo etc.
I believe thier 395/396 service also has reliability problems but the complete opposite with buses often turning up 10/15 minutes late in Ashton. I know the timetable has been altered several times but it seems to be to no avail.
Hopefully they will pull thier socks up come April.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search - Damien - 17/06/2012, 00:36

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)