Current time: 19/09/2024, 18:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

VOSA Bus Registration Search
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search
(12/02/2015 20:14)Dentonian Wrote:  Seems strange that TFGM asked First to try hybrids on 335 if there are only enough hybrids to cover contract commitments on 41, 380/1/6, 419 etc. However, I would think that the bottom line is that First did not put in the lowest bid. I take your point about MCT taking so much on though.

I realise now that it's not actually that much work that's been lost but never the less they are contracts that First have had for many years I'm sure they are disappointed to have lost them.

As for MCT I completly agree. After the whole Maytree debarcle a few years back MCT have always struck me as an operator that COULD be unsteady I the future. We have seen the effects of small independents taking on too much work in Greater Manchester before with costly results so let's just hope they haven't out strectched themselves.

MCT run the evening 169 service and it's hardly a bed of roses. Early running is a major issue as is drivers using phones and smoking while driving. The company fail to respond to emails and you get absolutely no where ringing up so it's going to be interesting. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VOSA Bus Registration Search - Damien - 17/06/2012, 00:36

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)