Current time: 24/05/2024, 11:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot
The actual problem is 4402/3/5/9 are always in safe mode, they overheat all the time because they even started over heating in the snow at - temperatures which isn't really normal is it, our engineering staff are on really limited funds and we spend so much on them and then have nothing left for the Local fleet (Darts and Solo's) which then affects us a lot by dropping local trips to run Sapphire and then the complaints roll in like theres no tomorrow...even the depot manager has said there a embarrassment to the fleet and the company but never asks for anything new as we actually get nothing i will say 4421 is looking good at the moment drivers are liking it and im quite fond of that one i liked that one at LS....but do you see what im trying to get at here? if your promoting a new premium bus Service it should have brand new buses and have good reliability i am not saying brand new buses would never breakdown etc...but they'd be a dam lot better than the current vehicles operating the Service...Sapphire is fantastic in my opinion its just the fleet that really lets it down.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Wrexham Depot - LJ51 DDA - 14/05/2014 21:48

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)