Current time: 27/09/2024, 14:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(23/12/2012 23:55)K101HUM Wrote:  Oh yes, apologies forgot that 4400 and 4401 will be staying put. Quite a shame not to see the back of the full batch really!

Your right on that one I believe V671, a number of complaints over a period of time down to how many passengers are being left behind at stops due to the overcrowding on the 12/13 corridor. I can only assume it is past Tuebrook Iceland/Green Lane, as we know the 15 and 18 serve in conjunction with the 12/13's to this point frequently. Having used this section of road network and the Arriva services many a time, it gets very busy even at the quietest periods and I am sure there are people who too have experienced this. The problem is the depot are reluctant to have deckers on their allocation and therefore I fear thwarts the possibility of any Envrio400's or spare ALX400 DAF DB250's making their way to Green Lane, despite their being a strong case for an allocation of at least some double deckers. Green Lane has had its fair share investment over the past few years, though even a trial of ALX400 DB250's could be a step forward in terms of an increase in available capacity?

Maybe we should put management on a peak time 12/13 Stockbridge bound and see what they think then... Clearly only care about getting their pay check at the end of the week and don't give a toss about the general passenger.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)