Current time: 09/06/2024, 09:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
easyCoach watch - 20th August 2018

The Dart KP51SYR failed on Saturday 18th August which resulted in it not being available on Monday 20th August 2018 and hence the 44 service did not run on this day.

There appears to be still only 3 Tempos available for service MX05EKZ, YJ56WUE and YJ56WVV and this entails a number of lost journeys on both the 2 and 2D

I was made aware that since Monday 12th August 2018 there has been a substitute timetable in place presumably due to the road works in Ruabon. This timetable is produced on a double sided A5 sheet of paper and was obtained from the enquiry office. It does not appear elsewhere in the King Street Bus Station or to my knowledge elsewhere. The easyCoach website is not yet active and there is no mention of it in the firm's Facebook page.

I have scanned the timetable page and it is available – HERE. Essentially it is now a combined 2 and 2D timetable. The Oswestry timings are such that the service runs 2 minutes earlier from Wrexham at xx30 in the morning and xx00 in the afternoon (except 1630) arriving 5 minutes later than previously at Oswestry. Similarly the Oswestry departures are 2 minutes earlier departing and 5 minutes later arriving. In the case of the 2D Cefn Mawr services only the xx50 services in the morning are timetabled and xx20 services in the afternoon. However the timetable has been formulated on the basis of 4 vehicles and to date only 3 vehicles have been utilised. Therefore the 8.30 and 13.00 Oswestry journey appear not to have been operated together with the 10.50, 15.20, 16.50 and 18.00 Cefn Mawr runs.

Apparently there is an error on the timetable - the 1307 journey ex Oswestry should have been shown as leaving at 1235 with the other timings altered accordingly. Also a typo exists relating to the arrival at Cefn Mawr of the 1220 journey from Wrexham.

The 64 Llangollen to Ceirog Valley service is being offered for re-tender by Wrexham Council and tenders have to be submitted by 28th August for an award expected on 10th September.

On Monday 20th August Solo LXZ6238 was operating the service and whilst it did operate through the Pengwern Housing Estate it did not to operate from the Llangollen Health Centre at 1325.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus - DLG817 - 21/08/2018 14:36

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)