Current time: 09/06/2024, 15:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(02/07/2018 20:51)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Totally agree with them comments the time keeping is awful, i was out on Saturday not photographing or anything i noticed Arriva were simply out blowing them with loadings, i also seen a Tempo in the Bus Station later that evening displaying 2D "Vaux Ind Est" so i'd presume they'd have wanted the old Bryn Melyn depot as the GHA one is now used and on Wednesday when heading out for the 44s they were on time but in the opposite direction making them 30 minutes late so i presume there is an error in there somewhere..
How can they be half an hour late when they are on a half hourly frequency? I think you may have got confused somewhere. It would be around 15 minutes late if it was in the right place but on the opposite side of the road.

The biggest thing I notice about the timetables is that there is a timing point every few minutes. This is a big factor which contributes to lots of delays A few less timing points would help maybe. It would be interesting to see why they are so late though as it can't just be time timetable. It is interesting they made a big thing of running 5 minutes ahead of Arriva in the papers etc but are actually running 5-10 minutes behind.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus - iMarkeh - 02/07/2018 23:03

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)