Current time: 02/06/2024, 04:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West and Wales upcoming Fleet movements
RE: Arriva North West and Wales upcoming Fleet movements
(13/03/2017 21:00)507009 Wrote:  Indeed, Bootle's current allocating is flat-out poor. Even today, with the strikes on, the usual multiple single deckers were out on the 52/52A. They insist on wasting deckers on 61 boards which don't fill up throughout the day while the overcrowding the 52 suffered from prior to the Enviro400s being ordered has needlessly returned. The 61 needs a handful of deckers on its busiest workings and that's it. The 55 and even 53 have a need for extra capacity as well as the 52, so it's frustrating to see them carrying air on the 61.

Arriva North West as a whole allocates buses poorly, but Bootle is easily the worst offender at present. I'm sure the additional 5 decker figure refers to B7s from Speke rather than new ones which is probably for the best because they'd probably be wasted anyway.

Cant agree more, Also means 4101 is no longer the only one of its type allocated to Bootle

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West and Wales upcoming Fleet movements - T42 PVM - 13/03/2017 21:14

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)